Hello
Apologies in advance if this has been covered before!
I have suffered with bad breath for many years. For the past 2 months I have been using diluted hydrogen peroxide in a waterpik every morning along with my usual routine. This seems to be working for me and I haven't been noticing the ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hydrogen peroxide waterpik/water flosser
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1717
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.