THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 14 matches
- Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dabur toothpaste
- Replies: 0
- Views: 16707
- Gender:
Dabur toothpaste
I posted about this toothpaste some months back in another thread but likely did not receive much attention as it had nothing to do with the topic being covered in that thread. So I wanted to post about it again because it has been about 4 months since I have been using this toothpaste and nothing ...
- Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525315
- Gender:
Re: What cured me
I understand your feelings. It did not even occur to me that such toothpaste would have such an effect on my bb. I figured it was just a different toothpaste to use and since it was a gift I had nothing to lose.
I also don't think my bb issues come from my mouth but so far this toothpaste has had a ...
I also don't think my bb issues come from my mouth but so far this toothpaste has had a ...
- Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525315
- Gender:
Re: What cured me
Unfortunately I have been dealing with bb since my high school years so it's been over 30 years now. I have tried different cures and they seem to work for a few days or weeks but eventually my bb returns. It's been over a month since I have been using this toothpaste and so far it has given me the ...
- Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525315
- Gender:
Re: What cured me
Has anyone ever used Dabur toothpaste? A friend gave it to me more than a month ago and so far has had the most postitive effect on my bb. I no longer get that bitter, awful taste in my mouth. Even when I drink the night before, I don't get that bad taste in my mouth. I'm extremely surprised to wake ...
- Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5976
- Gender:
Re: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
I'm sad to report that after trying turmeric for a few months it eventually stopped working and the bad breath returned. It did seem to work for a month or two but like a lot of other treatments it didn't last.
I am on another treatment at the moment which I don't even remember how I came upon it ...
I am on another treatment at the moment which I don't even remember how I came upon it ...
- Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5976
- Gender:
Re: Anyone ever try rinsing with Turmeric?
1 Month Update - I just reached a month since I started rinsing with turmeric and I´m very happy & thankful to report that my mouth continues to feel bb free and clean. This is the longest any treatments has worked for me. With previous treatments, they may have worked for a week or two but then ...
- Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5976
- Gender:
Re: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
That´s great to hear Optimismishere! Thanks for the feedback and hope others on this site give turmeric powder a try (In case you´re wondering, no, I am not affiliated with any turmeric companies...just doing my part to help others).
Amazed how I had never heard of turmeric as a possible cure for ...
Amazed how I had never heard of turmeric as a possible cure for ...
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Might help someone
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2233
- Gender:
Re: Might help someone
Please everyone, just give this turmeric treatment a try. As I stated before, I had gone most of my life suffering from bb and I just happened to be doing some more research about what to do for bleeding gums. It is when I came upon turmeric. Since the pandemic started I had started to cook at home ...
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Might help someone
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2233
- Gender:
Re: Might help someone
I do both. Since I usually only brush with turmeric once a day I will brush my teeth with it and not brush with regular toothpaste afterwards. I like knowing that the turmeric that remains in my mouth will continue to do its work of ridding my mouth of bacteria. But other times I just want a minty ...
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Oh my god, it saddens me so much to read this post about the lengths some of us have gone through to rid ourselves of such a horrible symptom, disease, or whatever the hell this is!
I just want to paste here a previous post I made about a possible cure for some and maybe most of you - TURMERIC ...
I just want to paste here a previous post I made about a possible cure for some and maybe most of you - TURMERIC ...
- Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5976
- Gender:
Re: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
Exactly, you have nothing to lose. I actually saw results right away...right after doing my first rinse. I wouldn´t waste my time posting here after so many previous disappointments over the years if I didn´t feel so strong about it. Give it a try & hope it works for you as it has for me!
- Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5976
- Gender:
Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
It´s been 2 weeks since I started rinsing with it and so far has been successful. I was going to wait longer before posting here but I really felt it was my duty to do it now rather than later. It´s very simple to do as you just pour a small amount of turmeric powder into your mouth, rinse & gargle ...
- Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are the most common methods by which people got cured here?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3842
- Gender:
Re: What are the most common methods by which people got cured here?
Hi Everyone! I am not going to go into details about what I have gone through most of my life because it has already been documented by most of you here. Whatever has been written about bad breath I am sure I have experienced it and whatever cures have been mentioned I have tried as well. Anyway ...
- Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Might help someone
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2233
- Gender:
Re: Might help someone
Hi Everyone! I am not going to go into details about what I have gone through most of my life because it has already been documented by most of you here. Whatever has been written about bad breath I am sure I have experienced it and whatever cures have been mentioned I have tried as well. Anyway ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.