THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 38 matches
- Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: About mouth breathing
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3838
- Gender:
Re: About mouth breathing
@ telpar
What is known is that there’s a statistically significant positive correlation between mouth breathing and halitosis.
Citation: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3129960/
Hi Stevian
many of us have tried that portable halimeter. I have it.
I suppose a research need a more ...
- Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: About mouth breathing
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3838
- Gender:
About mouth breathing
What do we know about the relationship between mouth breathing and bad breath?
Do people who sleep breathing by mouth have morning breath that disappear after brushing the teeth, or develop chronic bad breath?
Mouth breathing can modify the oral microbiome, and the oropharinx microbiome?
This could ...
Do people who sleep breathing by mouth have morning breath that disappear after brushing the teeth, or develop chronic bad breath?
Mouth breathing can modify the oral microbiome, and the oropharinx microbiome?
This could ...
- Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Buy a multigas detector
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1677
- Gender:
Re: Buy a multigas detector
I'm still looking for information
I think I have understood which sensors to equipe the mx6 multigas detector
1) Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Range 0 to 150 ppm
2) Ammonia NH3 Range 0 to 500 ppm
3) VOCs (general) (PID) - 10.6 eV PhotoIonization
4) Hydrogen Sulfide H2S - Range 0 to 500 ppm
5) Hydrogen (H2 ...
I think I have understood which sensors to equipe the mx6 multigas detector
1) Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Range 0 to 150 ppm
2) Ammonia NH3 Range 0 to 500 ppm
3) VOCs (general) (PID) - 10.6 eV PhotoIonization
4) Hydrogen Sulfide H2S - Range 0 to 500 ppm
5) Hydrogen (H2 ...
- Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Buy a multigas detector
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1677
- Gender:
Re: Buy a multigas detector
Mx6 has many sensor combination.
So we should to know exactly which sensors we need.
Then, how to colletct the air sample.
How to calibrate the machine.
Ecc.
It's difficult..
So we should to know exactly which sensors we need.
Then, how to colletct the air sample.
How to calibrate the machine.
Ecc.
It's difficult..
- Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Buy a multigas detector
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1677
- Gender:
Re: Buy a multigas detector
It is an industrial purpose instrument which I believe can be adapted for purpose by using it to analyze syringe-injected air samples.
But I'm not sure.
Also I don't know the correct procedure.
I don't think it's a simple thing.
We need help to do it.
But I'm not sure.
Also I don't know the correct procedure.
I don't think it's a simple thing.
We need help to do it.
- Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Buy a multigas detector
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1677
- Gender:
Buy a multigas detector
I wish I had a way to know if and when I have bad breath.
If it gets better after brushing my teeth.
If it gets better after eating.
If it improves after eating specific foods or avoiding specific foods.
I would like my halitometer to use at home
I read online that some research centers have used ...
If it gets better after brushing my teeth.
If it gets better after eating.
If it improves after eating specific foods or avoiding specific foods.
I would like my halitometer to use at home
I read online that some research centers have used ...
- Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gas chromatography for breath analysis
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3049
- Gender:
Gas chromatography for breath analysis
Hi guys,
I've found this news about a "a portable handheld system for the monitoring of breath compounds related to metabolism and oral hygiene".
https://cordis.europa.eu/article/id/386864-a-handheld-breath-analyser-to-monitor-metabolism-and-oral-hygiene
http://microsens.ch/breath_intelligence.htm ...
I've found this news about a "a portable handheld system for the monitoring of breath compounds related to metabolism and oral hygiene".
https://cordis.europa.eu/article/id/386864-a-handheld-breath-analyser-to-monitor-metabolism-and-oral-hygiene
http://microsens.ch/breath_intelligence.htm ...
- Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:21 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Old Timer Here, Fully Cured
- Replies: 6
- Views: 16340
- Gender:
Re: Old Timer Here, Fully Cured
Hi
i'm happy you've solved the issue.
Your case is an injection of optimism her. It seems to be the confirmation that we have not to fight against bacteria.
We have to determine and eliminate the underlying causes. For you, the culprit were coffee and smoking who provocate sinus infiammaction and ...
i'm happy you've solved the issue.
Your case is an injection of optimism her. It seems to be the confirmation that we have not to fight against bacteria.
We have to determine and eliminate the underlying causes. For you, the culprit were coffee and smoking who provocate sinus infiammaction and ...
- Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36672
- Gender:
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
@stevian
chlorhexidine can only be used for a few days and is not a cure because it does not correct the ecology.
Which is a very good argument for a 3 step process: antibiotic rinses, followed by chlorhexadine rinses, followed by dental probiotics.
We have billions of bacteria in our ...
- Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36672
- Gender:
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
@stevian
I do not know.
But I know that chlorhexidine can only be used for a few days and is not a cure because it does not correct the ecology.
I do not know.
But I know that chlorhexidine can only be used for a few days and is not a cure because it does not correct the ecology.
- Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36672
- Gender:
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
@ stevian
The tongue is a rough surface, rich in papillae. The surface of the tongue, when stretched, is as large as that of an iPad.
This surface is difficult to clean. It is also humid. The ideal place where bacteria can live and multiply.
The tongue is the reservoir that collects bacteria, but ...
The tongue is a rough surface, rich in papillae. The surface of the tongue, when stretched, is as large as that of an iPad.
This surface is difficult to clean. It is also humid. The ideal place where bacteria can live and multiply.
The tongue is the reservoir that collects bacteria, but ...
- Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36672
- Gender:
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
@ telpar
Where do our bacteria some from? I guess that’s what you mean by origin? We get them from other people, including from mama, when we pass through her birth canal. Those born by Caesarean section are not so affected. Yes, oral bacteria are contagious, and some strains may be ...
- Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My diagnostic journey in 2022
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1756
- Gender:
Re: My diagnostic journey in 2022
Restiamo in contatto se ti va
(Let's keep in touch if you like)
- Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36672
- Gender:
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
@stevian
It's a pleasure for me to talk with you :)
Doubtless the cysteine challenge test is valuable in a research environment, but from what little I can discern through Google, it may require very specific equipment and training, and isn’t technologically ready to install in a typical dental ...
It's a pleasure for me to talk with you :)
Doubtless the cysteine challenge test is valuable in a research environment, but from what little I can discern through Google, it may require very specific equipment and training, and isn’t technologically ready to install in a typical dental ...
- Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36672
- Gender:
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
@ telpar
Not necessarily.
If I go to any dentist or medical doctor in my metro area, likely they’ll have no idea what a cysteine challenge is, nor be at all interested in finding out. This is very obscure information for most dental or medical practitioners, and in any case it’s totally ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.