THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Thisshitsucks
Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Carbs temporary cure?
Replies: 7
Views: 4888

Re: Carbs temporary cure?

Thanks! I am too and I really don’t have a specific diet I follow but lately I have been lots of spinach, carrots and celery and making sure I drink the right amount of water. I still eat processed sometimes but with the right amount of good foods I’m ok. I also take Nature Made multi vitamins, the ...
by Thisshitsucks
Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Carbs temporary cure?
Replies: 7
Views: 4888

Re: Carbs temporary cure?

Gonna make a new post but I’ll also reply here. I finally find the cause of my BB and the cure. Basically my diet was bad. I wasn’t eating enough fruit and veggies nor water and sometimes I wasn’t eating enough calories so I was dealing with ketosis breath on top of slow emptying of the bowels ...
by Thisshitsucks
Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally figured out the cause
Replies: 4
Views: 2409

Re: Finally figured out the cause

winter wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:19 am How often do you poop?

When you poop more often, you get less reactions?
I usually poop every other day but yes whenever I poop I get less reactions and whenever I throwup everything in my stomach I get almost no reaction
by Thisshitsucks
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally figured out the cause
Replies: 4
Views: 2409

Finally figured out the cause

So I’m gonna keep this short. I have terrible bad breath that varies in intensity depending on what I eat. I’ve been suffering since I was a kid and could never figure out why. Recently I discovered the cause was slow digestion. I started noticing I got less reactions whenever I would eat high fiber ...
by Thisshitsucks
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Carbs temporary cure?
Replies: 7
Views: 4888

Carbs temporary cure?

I have horrible bad breath and it’s room filling but for some reason whenever I eat foods with carbs it goes away for like 15 minutes depending on how much of it I eat. Whole grain carbs makes it disappear the longest. Anyone else experience this? If not I suggest trying it. We may find something we ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗