Hello,
Looking for friends here in California. SoCal mainly but willing to travel in the state.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:04 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: California 27M
- Replies: 0
- Views: 16651
- Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anybody live in Vegas?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 964
Re: Anybody live in Vegas?
Not from Vegas but a couple of hours from there. Will you like to meet?
- Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone from California?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6834
Anyone from California?
Hello,
Anyone from California that is willing to meet up? I want to meet people in real life. I know it's tough but we have to try it.
Anyone from California that is willing to meet up? I want to meet people in real life. I know it's tough but we have to try it.
- Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: NYC meet up?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3535
Re: NYC meet up?
Hey there,
Not from New York but I understand your frustration trying to meet people. I don't get it. Like we all are here for the same issue but yet haven't met anyone. I am willing to travel to meet people honestly. Do you have sociol media or something. Maybe discord so we can chat?
Not from New York but I understand your frustration trying to meet people. I don't get it. Like we all are here for the same issue but yet haven't met anyone. I am willing to travel to meet people honestly. Do you have sociol media or something. Maybe discord so we can chat?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.