Do you eat regularly? Eating milk, dairy, coffee etc?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 23 matches
- Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:42 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My cure for fecal BB
- Replies: 18
- Views: 24840
Re: My cure for fecal BB
I'm so so happy for you!!

Do you eat regularly? Eating milk, dairy, coffee etc?
Do you eat regularly? Eating milk, dairy, coffee etc?
- Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath caused by anxiety?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1328
Re: Bad breath caused by anxiety?
Yes.. didn't help
- Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How many smells do you have?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1223
Re: How many smells do you have?
I suffer from stomach acids, sinus pain but my CT showed they are clear and empty, PND, white tongue, smell from the nose as well. Also some food make my bowel pains and bloating.
I'm female - I also suffer from multiple vaginal yeast lately and every once in awhile (once it shows up it can be like ...
I'm female - I also suffer from multiple vaginal yeast lately and every once in awhile (once it shows up it can be like ...
- Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath caused by anxiety?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1328
Re: Bad breath caused by anxiety?
I don't think so 
When I used SSRI and felt less anxious, still the BB was strong. Mine is also from the nose.
I believe than in my case the origin is the stomach acid... but I don't know how to control it.
Anomi
When I used SSRI and felt less anxious, still the BB was strong. Mine is also from the nose.
I believe than in my case the origin is the stomach acid... but I don't know how to control it.
Anomi
- Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How many smells do you have?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1223
Re: How many smells do you have?
The same for me, on top the ones you mentioned, sometimes I smell stinky shoes smell from my breath.
- Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Carbs temporary cure?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4885
Re: Carbs temporary cure?
I'm so happy for you!
What is your diet at the moment? Could you share it please?
What is your diet at the moment? Could you share it please?
- Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My simple routine.. and it works!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5241
Re: My simple routine.. and it works!
I'm happy for you for finding the right way for you!
What is that diet about? What do you eat?
Did you have also bb from the nose?
What is that diet about? What do you eat?
Did you have also bb from the nose?
- Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5496
Re: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
How did you test it?
And what was the cure?:)
And what was the cure?:)
- Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: NAC warning!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1278
NAC warning!
Hello all!
Please be careful with taking NAC.
After a while I had blood clots on my legs. :|
The smell wasn't relieved, and still I wanted to give it a try.
The only change was my phlegm that became less concentrated.
That's all.
So if you want to give it a try, start with low doses please.
Take ...
Please be careful with taking NAC.
After a while I had blood clots on my legs. :|
The smell wasn't relieved, and still I wanted to give it a try.
The only change was my phlegm that became less concentrated.
That's all.
So if you want to give it a try, start with low doses please.
Take ...
- Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:04 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
- Replies: 34
- Views: 35191
Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Same in my country, if you don't have COPD no change to get a prescription 
- Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5496
Re: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
Hi friends!
The relief is more noticable in my stomach rather than the smell now. The smell was relieved due to the diet and the combination of Glutamine and the Digestive enzymes. Now I can eat almost everything without feeling cramps in my stomach, but the smell is still very strong because I can ...
The relief is more noticable in my stomach rather than the smell now. The smell was relieved due to the diet and the combination of Glutamine and the Digestive enzymes. Now I can eat almost everything without feeling cramps in my stomach, but the smell is still very strong because I can ...
- Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl medicine for bb
- Replies: 31
- Views: 66955
Re: Flagyl medicine for bb
Sure... the coffee worsen the smell
- Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally BB Free!!!
- Replies: 37
- Views: 15236
Re: Finally BB Free!!!
Thank you for your post!
I'm so happy for you for finding the cure
Did your bb was also from the nose or just the mouth?
I'm so happy for you for finding the cure
Did your bb was also from the nose or just the mouth?
- Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:07 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
- Replies: 34
- Views: 35191
Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Thank you very much for your detailed post!
Seems that the 3 first days with NAC - the phlegm and the mucus became thicker and that felt great! but right now it's been 2 days that the PND came back and I don't feel good - dihareae and nausea 1 hour after taking it. It's very depressing, but maybe ...
Seems that the 3 first days with NAC - the phlegm and the mucus became thicker and that felt great! but right now it's been 2 days that the PND came back and I don't feel good - dihareae and nausea 1 hour after taking it. It's very depressing, but maybe ...
- Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:57 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
- Replies: 34
- Views: 35191
Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Hi, I took it for 4-5 days and I felt as my reflux became worsen.
I read also about the 20 days cure period, but couldn't stand the stomachache. Right now i'm back to NAC (although it irritates the stomach as well but less), so I feel that my PND is dramatically decreasing. As for the smell - it's ...
I read also about the 20 days cure period, but couldn't stand the stomachache. Right now i'm back to NAC (although it irritates the stomach as well but less), so I feel that my PND is dramatically decreasing. As for the smell - it's ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.