THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by ImTrying88
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:21 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath & lump in my throat. Tonsil stones or acid reflux?
Replies: 2
Views: 6053

Re: Bad Breath & lump in my throat. Tonsil stones or acid reflux?

I still get them but I don’t try to take them out anymore for I just gargle and hope that helps
by ImTrying88
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:28 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath & lump in my throat. Tonsil stones or acid reflux?
Replies: 2
Views: 6053

Bad Breath & lump in my throat. Tonsil stones or acid reflux?

I realised I was suffering from bad breath January 2018, at the time I was studying abroad and couldn’t get the help I needed, so I fell into depression. May 2018, I went to the doctor, they found I was positive with h-pylori and whilst on the antibiotic treatment my bad breath completely ...
by ImTrying88
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hydrogen peroxide waterpik/water flosser
Replies: 3
Views: 1717

Re: Hydrogen peroxide waterpik/water flosser

Hi, I

I hope the treatment is still working for you,

Do you mix the hydrogen peroxide with water? Also, what’s your regular routine?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗