THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please Help! GI caused bad breath
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5058
Re: Please Help! GI caused bad breath
Hi @searching_for_a_cure! We have a lot of the same issues. I'm currently waiting on results for an autoimmune disorder called Sjorgen's (causes dry eye and mouth). I currently use Refresh for my eyes and Biotene for my dry mouth. I'm also currently taking Xifaxan (antibiotic) for SIBO. Because of ...
- Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please Help! GI caused bad breath
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5058
Re: Please Help! GI caused bad breath
Do you have anyone in the close family members with same sort of chronic Halitosis? Siblings? Parents?
Does it get worse with workout, exercise, running etc?
Is it worse indoors vs outdoors?
Nope, no one in my family has it. I'm the lucky one haha. If I don't eat, I don't have bad breath but ...
- Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please Help! GI caused bad breath
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5058
Re: Please Help! GI caused bad breath
Have you checked for SIBO? SIBO can cause bloating and gas.
No, I haven't. The first GI doctor I went to didn't believe in SIBO. She said the only bacteria found out of balance in my stomach was the h.pylori, but that was resolved with treatment. She made no mention of my small intestines. I ...
- Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PND/Nasal odor
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1404
Re: PND/Nasal odor
I've noticed that warmer weather actually makes it worse for me.
I too have both mouth and nasal BB. I think I now know the source - lingual tonsils. I'm cleaning it with my fingers. Cleaning the lingual tonsils (which are down your tongue and not the two on each side of the throat that we can ...
- Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PND/Nasal odor
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1404
Re: PND/Nasal odor
Thanks for responding! Never thought about the lingual tonsils before, I'll try that. Please keep us updated if that resolves your problem.
- Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PND/Nasal odor
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1404
PND/Nasal odor
For those of you who have post nasal drip and/or nasal odor, does warmer climate help you? My pnd is worse in the winter. I went to southern California last year, and a lot of my nasal problems disappeared. Curious if this is common.
- Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:16 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: A different case of halitosis?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 41650
Re: A different case of halitosis?
Hey there,
Your problem seems similar to mine. My GI doctor recently told me to try an anti-reflux and gastroparesis diet. Gastroparesis is basically a condition where your food stays in your stomach longer than it is supposed to and bb can be symptom of it. I can't eat chicken either bc the food ...
Your problem seems similar to mine. My GI doctor recently told me to try an anti-reflux and gastroparesis diet. Gastroparesis is basically a condition where your food stays in your stomach longer than it is supposed to and bb can be symptom of it. I can't eat chicken either bc the food ...
- Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 5221
Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
I think you should have the tonsillectomy. It didn't cure my bb, but it may cure yours.
- Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please Help! GI caused bad breath
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5058
Re: Please Help! GI caused bad breath
Thanks for responding. No, I don't think that is happening to me. I eat a pretty clean diet and cook most foods at home. If I eat out, it is brown rice and plain steamed veggies, a sandwich on wheat bread with nitrite/nitrate free meat, or baked salmon with a plain baked sweet potato. I agree with ...
- Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please Help! GI caused bad breath
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5058
Please Help! GI caused bad breath
I'm in my 30s and I've suffered with bb for years now. I've had two dentists confirm it is not a dental issue. I had a tonsillectomy in 2017 to get rid of my tonsil stone problem forever. The stones are gone, thank goodness, but the bad breath remained.
In 2019, I was treated for an h.pylori ...
In 2019, I was treated for an h.pylori ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.