THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by Gutsy_Gal27
Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:39 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: Re: Getting to know you
Replies: 10
Views: 15952
Gender:

Re: Re: Getting to know you

Thanks you guys for your opinions. I personally don't agree, but I respect everyone's opinions. Hopefully the experiences for others will be different. However, I do hope you all learn (or already know of) the importance of self love and God's love.
by Gutsy_Gal27
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:22 pm
Forum: DATING
Topic: Re: Getting to know you
Replies: 10
Views: 15952
Gender:

Re: Re: Getting to know you

Also, thank you for your responses everyone! I plan to create the website over the summer-stay tuned!
by Gutsy_Gal27
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:21 pm
Forum: DATING
Topic: Re: Getting to know you
Replies: 10
Views: 15952
Gender:

Re: Re: Getting to know you

I think it's a personal choice for sure. But I think over time two people w/BB could eventually get used to the other's breath-ya never know until you try it.
by Gutsy_Gal27
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:19 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: 33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!
Replies: 17
Views: 14531
Gender:

Re: 33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!

Thank you so much for your post @Pinkyrose! I am a 27 yr old female who is considering a tonsillectomy. Now, I will do some research to see if the tonsils actually help those w/BB (never considered that before your post). However, I am so sorry this happened to you. I am also attractive and can ...
by Gutsy_Gal27
Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally BB Free!!!
Replies: 37
Views: 15264
Gender:

Re: Finally BB Free!!!

Thank you for sharing @HopefulOne. Hopefully, this will work for me as well. I wish you all the best as you enjoy this life!
by Gutsy_Gal27
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally BB Free!!!
Replies: 37
Views: 15264
Gender:

Re: Finally BB Free!!!

@HopefulOne, I'm so happy for you! I'm curious (and you can send me a PM or ignore if this is too personal), what specific words did you use in your prayers? I'm a Christian. Thank you.
by Gutsy_Gal27
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:17 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: Re: Getting to know you
Replies: 10
Views: 15952
Gender:

Re: Getting to know you

Hi everyone! I wrote a post about creating my own dating website for BB sufferers. I want to know if there is a good range of people who would be interested. Would you be willing to share your gender, age, country and/or state (if in U.S.)? I'll go first: Female, 27, Texas

Thanks!
by Gutsy_Gal27
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))
Replies: 22
Views: 11935
Gender:

Re: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))

Although my BB isn't cured yet, I will say that specific toothpaste & whitening gel is outstanding! I will be a longtime user of them so thank you @blowinyouaway! I think some others are jealous and maybe have seen so many fake posts that they don't recognize the real ones anymore. Please provide ...
by Gutsy_Gal27
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please Help! GI caused bad breath
Replies: 10
Views: 5068
Gender:

Re: Please Help! GI caused bad breath



Hi @searching_for_a_cure! We have a lot of the same issues. I'm currently waiting on results for an autoimmune disorder called Sjorgen's (causes dry eye and mouth). I currently use Refresh for my eyes and Biotene for my dry mouth. I'm also currently taking Xifaxan (antibiotic) for SIBO. Because ...
by Gutsy_Gal27
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:38 pm
Forum: DATING
Topic: Dating Site
Replies: 1
Views: 11934
Gender:

Dating Site

Are there any halitosis or BB dating websites? I have found none. Considering creating my own (confidential of course).
by Gutsy_Gal27
Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please Help! GI caused bad breath
Replies: 10
Views: 5068
Gender:

Re: Please Help! GI caused bad breath

Hi @searching_for_a_cure! We have a lot of the same issues. I'm currently waiting on results for an autoimmune disorder called Sjorgen's (causes dry eye and mouth). I currently use Refresh for my eyes and Biotene for my dry mouth. I'm also currently taking Xifaxan (antibiotic) for SIBO. Because of ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗