THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:00 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: so depressed
- Replies: 10
- Views: 22469
Re: so depressed
Removing my tonsils made my breath much worse. I expected an improvement if not a total cure. I never considered that no difference could be a possibility much less that my bad breath would get much more intense. I don't think there is a cure for the kind of bad breath I have now.
- Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:06 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14530
Re: 33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!
@HopefulOne How long would you have to have such an extreme diet for? I am vegetarian as well so that would basically leave veggies and nuts for me to eat.
- Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:23 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14530
Re: 33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!
My bad breath has changed flavor after the removal of my tonsils and it's just odd. I can't seem to tell where it originates from but obviously removing my tonsils had an effect.
- Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:22 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14530
Re: 33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!
My teeth and general oral hygiene is excellent according to my dentist. I had all 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed at age 25. I've tried various diets, removing eggs and dairy for example. Sinus and allergy medications to help with PND. My next steps are going to be having cameras put up my nose and ...
- Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:16 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14530
Re: 33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!
I'm not really sure but I would imagine since the nose and mouth are connected some of the bad odor is escaping out that way. Mostly I have mouth BB.
- Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: any ideas? - my story
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2245
Re: any ideas? - my story
In my case, my bad breath got about 10X worse after having my tonsillectomy. I wish I hadn't done it. I think my tonsils were working hard to deal with the bacteria causing the bad breath and now there's nothing fighting them anymore and the bad breath is intensified and more obvious. I was ...
- Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:27 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Re: Getting to know you
- Replies: 10
- Views: 15952
Re: Re: Getting to know you
Do people with bad breath really want to date other people with bad breath? I find myself pretty damn unlovable because of it and my own condition is revolting to me. I can't imagine being okay with someone else's chronic bad breath although I can surely empathize with the suffering it causes. I ...
- Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:49 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14530
33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!
I was about 20 or so before I went to the doctor after feeling something weird in my throat. It was tonsil stones and I suffered with these and bad breath for many many years. I consistently had tonsils that were stuffed with this foul smelling stuff. I considered getting my tonsils out while I was ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.