Emauela:
Thanks for your efforts in trying to get people together via zoom.
Maybe you should take a poll to see who might be interested in joining?
Just a thought...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 30 matches
- Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
- Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Saliva smell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2720
Re: Saliva smell
Rayrayx3:
Welcome to the Forum and I'm a newbie as well - joined almost 2 months ago and have found people's stories/experiences very helpful.
I think there are many people who do suffer from 'halitosisphobia' and it sounds as if you could be one of those people. But I think it's important to keep ...
Welcome to the Forum and I'm a newbie as well - joined almost 2 months ago and have found people's stories/experiences very helpful.
I think there are many people who do suffer from 'halitosisphobia' and it sounds as if you could be one of those people. But I think it's important to keep ...
- Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:23 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14523
Re: 33, Cursed with BB, Tonsillectomy made it worse!
Welcome to the Forum, Emanuela Hoxha:
I am relatively new here as well and am finding it very educational and helpful.
My bb was totally related to my tongue and tonsil stones. I'm curious to know about your regime for the stone removal. Even though they're small, can you still see them? If not ...
I am relatively new here as well and am finding it very educational and helpful.
My bb was totally related to my tongue and tonsil stones. I'm curious to know about your regime for the stone removal. Even though they're small, can you still see them? If not ...
- Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath, my tongue always get white
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3643
Re: Bad breath, my tongue always get white
Azroli101:
I have mucous in the back of my throat when I wake up in the morning and I blow my nose a lot, the first half hour that I'm up. Have you checked for tonsil stones?
One solution that I discovered years ago, was after giving my tongue a good scrape, I would brush my teeth and then gargle ...
I have mucous in the back of my throat when I wake up in the morning and I blow my nose a lot, the first half hour that I'm up. Have you checked for tonsil stones?
One solution that I discovered years ago, was after giving my tongue a good scrape, I would brush my teeth and then gargle ...
- Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:03 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
- Replies: 27
- Views: 43706
Re: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
Crazyred91:
I definitely was clearing my throat a lot and had mucous in the back of my throat in the mornings. This has all changed since I started using the inhaler and my entire mouth, for the first time, feels what I imagine a normal mouth should feel like. The difference is like night and day ...
I definitely was clearing my throat a lot and had mucous in the back of my throat in the mornings. This has all changed since I started using the inhaler and my entire mouth, for the first time, feels what I imagine a normal mouth should feel like. The difference is like night and day ...
- Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath, my tongue always get white
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3643
Re: Bad breath, my tongue always get white
Azroli101:
Welcome to the Forum and I know that you'll find lots of support and knowledgeable people here. I'm a newbie as well and wish that I'd found this Forum years ago. The support has been so helpful and encouraging.
I had the same problem - white tongue with a constant foul taste in the ...
Welcome to the Forum and I know that you'll find lots of support and knowledgeable people here. I'm a newbie as well and wish that I'd found this Forum years ago. The support has been so helpful and encouraging.
I had the same problem - white tongue with a constant foul taste in the ...
- Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:21 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
- Replies: 27
- Views: 43706
Re: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
Sorry to have disappeared for the last 2 weeks but I've been battling my annual bout of bronchitis and felt very much under the weather this time. I also had to start all over again with my bronchilator experiment and I'm pleased to say that after 6 weeks, I've come to a very positive and ...
- Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Come on people write!
- Replies: 23
- Views: 6149
Re: Come on people write!
Jimi - I'm new to the Forum but have no sense of how many members are on this site. I've had responses to some of my posts but maybe people are just apathetic right now. We're living through some very challenging times and perhaps our bb issues are not in the forefront at the moment because of ...
- Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:02 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
- Replies: 27
- Views: 43706
Re: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
Cres:
I've tried to find out the cost of my bronchilator as mine is covered by my drug plan. But from what I'm reading on the internet it looks pretty costly - between $250 - $450, and I'm not sure if this is for a month's supply. I get a month at a time but I could ask my pharmacist how much it is ...
I've tried to find out the cost of my bronchilator as mine is covered by my drug plan. But from what I'm reading on the internet it looks pretty costly - between $250 - $450, and I'm not sure if this is for a month's supply. I get a month at a time but I could ask my pharmacist how much it is ...
- Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: volunteer gastro
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1240
Re: volunteer gastro
Roam1 - my daughter lives in the UK and I lived there as well, for a year, and absolutely loved it. History around every corner!
I'm curious to know what kind of diets you've tried as well, as I now very little about the stomach/bad breath connection, since mine is tongue & throat related.
I know ...
I'm curious to know what kind of diets you've tried as well, as I now very little about the stomach/bad breath connection, since mine is tongue & throat related.
I know ...
- Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: trauma, therpay
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2692
Re: trauma, therpay
Roam1 - so sorry, I realize that my last post should have been directed to "Winter."
I completely understand the 'weight' of even saying those two words out loud. Even when I first started posting on this Forum, a few weeks ago, the first time I typed out "bb" I felt as if I had just revealed ...
I completely understand the 'weight' of even saying those two words out loud. Even when I first started posting on this Forum, a few weeks ago, the first time I typed out "bb" I felt as if I had just revealed ...
- Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:47 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
- Replies: 27
- Views: 43706
Re: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
Crazyred:
I do have other symptoms i,e, coated tongue that changes colour, tonsil stones. Over the years, I've had tonsil stones that I could see, but I have a very strong gag reflex which doesn't allow me to do much digging.
As an experiment, I took myself off the bronchilator 2 days ago, and ...
I do have other symptoms i,e, coated tongue that changes colour, tonsil stones. Over the years, I've had tonsil stones that I could see, but I have a very strong gag reflex which doesn't allow me to do much digging.
As an experiment, I took myself off the bronchilator 2 days ago, and ...
- Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: trauma, therpay
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2692
Re: trauma, therpay
"Roam1 – I’m a newbie as well so am trying to catch up and respond to some of the most recent posts. So please forgive my late response.
I’m not sure if these are the answers that you’re looking for, but over the years I have seen therapists/psychiatrists who I was referred to by family doctors etc ...
I’m not sure if these are the answers that you’re looking for, but over the years I have seen therapists/psychiatrists who I was referred to by family doctors etc ...
- Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: trauma, therpay
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2692
Re: trauma, therpay
Roam1 - My bb has been described as hideous, sewer mouth, rotten meat, shit, rotten eggs, farts etc, since I was 10 years old. I could go on and on, but I'm sure you can relate. But the above very much describes what the inside of my mouth tastes like to me.
My clients? I chose the horse profession ...
My clients? I chose the horse profession ...
- Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: volunteer gastro
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1240
Re: volunteer gastro
Roam1 - your posts aren't ridiculous at all. We're all in the same boat!
Have your doctors confirmed that you have sibo? If not, is it possible that your bb is tongue/throat related? Sorry for the questions but just trying to help you brainstorm so my questions may seem ridiculous!
Unless you're ...
Have your doctors confirmed that you have sibo? If not, is it possible that your bb is tongue/throat related? Sorry for the questions but just trying to help you brainstorm so my questions may seem ridiculous!
Unless you're ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.