THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Azroli101
Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath, my tongue always get white
Replies: 12
Views: 3656

Re: Bad breath, my tongue always get white

Please help!!!!
by Azroli101
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath, my tongue always get white
Replies: 12
Views: 3656

Re: Bad breath, my tongue always get white

Please help me!!!
by Azroli101
Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath, my tongue always get white
Replies: 12
Views: 3656

Re: Bad breath, my tongue always get white


Azroli101:

I have mucous in the back of my throat when I wake up in the morning and I blow my nose a lot, the first half hour that I'm up. Have you checked for tonsil stones?

One solution that I discovered years ago, was after giving my tongue a good scrape, I would brush my teeth and then ...
by Azroli101
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath, my tongue always get white
Replies: 12
Views: 3656

Re: Bad breath, my tongue always get white

I also feel that i always have mucus that stuck between the nose and the tongue
It also can be the reason?
by Azroli101
Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath, my tongue always get white
Replies: 12
Views: 3656

Re: Bad breath, my tongue always get white


I'm sorry you feel that way.
What do you usually eat?
Is it worsen after specific food?
Does you bb is from the nose as well?

I dont eat specific food
I even think that the food helps and i dont feel the bad breath for couple minutes whenni eat
I
dont know if it comes from the nose

do t/you ...
by Azroli101
Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath, my tongue always get white
Replies: 12
Views: 3656

Bad breath, my tongue always get white

I have chronic bad breath, i cant talk to people):

The problem is my tongue always gets white
When i scrape my tongue my bad breath gone and the white colour but after 1 hour the bad breath is back and the white color as well
Picture of my tongue: https://ibb.co/P1ftH1S
Please check it out

Please ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗