THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by rayrayx3
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva smell
Replies: 13
Views: 2733

Re: Saliva smell

Hey Taylor, thank you. To be honest i’m sure it’s just psychological but that i also suffer from bad breath if i don’t take care of my oral hygiene. Like I wake up with bad breath which is normal I guess but i’m not one of the lucky ones who can go 2 days without brushing their teeth and tongue ...
by rayrayx3
Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva smell
Replies: 13
Views: 2733

Re: Saliva smell

Hey! i just did it and my plastic tongue scarper smelled of nothing! but when i licked my wrist it smelled of vinegar. maybe it’s my skin that makes it smell like that i don’t know
by rayrayx3
Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva smell
Replies: 13
Views: 2733

Re: Saliva smell

and whenever my family or friends tell my they smell something it’s never the „morning breath“ or poop smell but like a sweet smell after i eat lots of crisps or chocolate or onions after eating onions or just food you know? and i have to accept that it’s normal i guess it is idk !! i never really ...
by rayrayx3
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva smell
Replies: 13
Views: 2733

Re: Saliva smell

Do you still notice a smell on your tonsils? I haven’t for a while and I think maybe I still feel like it smells because of my tonsils smelling a bit. Because no one else can smell anything but I try to open my mouth and blow in my nose and i still don’t feel super fresh you know. I still have a bad ...
by rayrayx3
Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva smell
Replies: 13
Views: 2733

Re: Saliva smell

Mhm maybe! What nasal spray do you use? Sadly my saliva does actually have a smell but not a bad one. But i’m glad yours doesn’t. People still tell me they don’t smell anything i’m really frustrated
by rayrayx3
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva smell
Replies: 13
Views: 2733

Re: Saliva smell


that’s crazy... i’m having the exacttt same problem now oh my god. i used to have really bad breath back in high school and i could even smell it myself and got teased sometimes. after i got a job and had the means i tried different things for bad breath because i’m determined for a cure. I have a ...
by rayrayx3
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva smell
Replies: 13
Views: 2733

Re: Saliva smell

tbh it could be and it probably is. i’m just so used to not speak directly in anyone’s face or because of my high school experience where i actually had halitosis i just always thought i have chronic halitosis. it’s normal for everyone to have bad breath sometimes i wouldn’t even mind that it’s just ...
by rayrayx3
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva smell
Replies: 13
Views: 2733

Saliva smell

Hey guys. I’m new here i don’t really know how this works but I have a few questions. I suffer from BB or suffered im not really sure. I used to have bad breath I definitely know that but since I started taking care more and brushing my tongue a few times a day I feel like it has gone or is at least ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗