THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Bobda
Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: lost for ideas
Replies: 70
Views: 29560

Re: lost for ideas

Betadine is brand name for povidine iodine
by Bobda
Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: lost for ideas
Replies: 70
Views: 29560

Re: lost for ideas

Sttuggled with the same thing for 7 years. I used every mouthwash and I was prescribed rinses like chlorhexidine which failed to work.

BUT I FOUND A SOLUTION

Now I use a mouth rinse with ** 1% POVIDINE IODINE**.

It is sold over the counter and its worked like a charm. Its an antiseptic and will ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗