Couldnt agree more - it’s so disheartening when your best friends lie to you. Living in constant fear and distrust.
I don’t feel like living anymore and I’m 27, wish things were different.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:22 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Unsure and helpless
- Replies: 15
- Views: 52077
- Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:55 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Looking for UK friends
- Replies: 4
- Views: 14013
Looking for UK friends
Hey all
I’m from Wales in the UK - 26 year old Male looking to make friends with those struggling with BB.
Feeling very suicidal at the moment as nothing seems to be working, as my BB is ruining my social and work life dramatically.
I don’t want to leave my room and cannot see any light at the end ...
I’m from Wales in the UK - 26 year old Male looking to make friends with those struggling with BB.
Feeling very suicidal at the moment as nothing seems to be working, as my BB is ruining my social and work life dramatically.
I don’t want to leave my room and cannot see any light at the end ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.