THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by NewUser4567
Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Gargling makes my bad breath even worse
Replies: 5
Views: 3102

Re: Gargling makes my bad breath even worse

I don't know, I'm going to the dentist and ENT doctor regularly.
I have no other symptoms or problems with the mouth/throat area aside from the bad breath.

The thing is: I don't know any other way (besides gargling) how to clear the very far back of my tongue. I mean the "root part" that I cannot ...
by NewUser4567
Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Gargling makes my bad breath even worse
Replies: 5
Views: 3102

Gargling makes my bad breath even worse

Like the title says, when I gargle then my breath gets even worse. Sounds weird, but that's how it is. How to gargle correctly in that case, ... I don't know.

I first clean the teeth, floss, clean the tongue (as far as I can see in the mirror), flush with mouthwash. But if I gargle after all that ...
by NewUser4567
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finding the cause of my bad breath
Replies: 0
Views: 5278

Finding the cause of my bad breath

I hope that anyone can help me, here are a few facts about my bad breath and various methods I tried. Please read on... :-k

a) I clean my mouth/teeth at least in the morning and before going to bed.
b) Before doing a) I always clean my tongue with the scraper about 15 times fully from back to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗