THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Mon May 27, 2024 4:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Support group
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9204
Re: Support group
I'd love to join too.
- Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1041369
Re: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
Jimi,
You said it once saved your life . Does it still work for you ? I’m actually about to buy it.
Since it’s my first post here I should probably introduce my case. I really don’t know when it started. It’s always been like that. My earliest revelation of not having a clean and fresh mouth even ...
You said it once saved your life . Does it still work for you ? I’m actually about to buy it.
Since it’s my first post here I should probably introduce my case. I really don’t know when it started. It’s always been like that. My earliest revelation of not having a clean and fresh mouth even ...
- Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:47 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Dating on bbh.com
- Replies: 15
- Views: 38571
Re: Dating on bbh.com
Looking for friendship. I’m in NYC.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.