Yes i'm cured. Sometimes i have light BB but like everyone in the morning or after eating garlic or so
If it stink when you floss, there is something there, it is not normal...
Waterpik help a bit, but you don't know what is hidden there... + Black stone seems a lot..
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MULTIPLE CURE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16067
- Thu Jun 18, 2026 6:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MULTIPLE CURE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16067
MULTIPLE CURE
I’ve never posted in this group before, even though I’ve been reading it for years and years. I’ve learned a lot here. I’ve been cured for many years now, thank God. For years, I kept telling myself that one day I would share my tips to help others. This time, I’m finally doing it. Step by step ...
- Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Multiple Cures!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3729
Re: Multiple Cures!!
I'll try it.
- Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Multiple Cures!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3729
Re: Multiple Cures!!
Hello
I have the same issue with reflux,
do you still take ppi or antacid with the digestive enzyme ?
Did you try betaine Hcl ?
I have the same issue with reflux,
do you still take ppi or antacid with the digestive enzyme ?
Did you try betaine Hcl ?
- Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I can't believe I'm bb free after over a decade!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 28401
Re: I can't believe I'm bb free after over a decade!
How does it goes for OP ?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.