THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:26 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: been here since 2013
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13787
Re: been here since 2013
nice to read this. Thanks for sharing.
- Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
- Replies: 26
- Views: 6649
Re: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
I’m happy for you, beenhereforeva, that’s a lovely story.
I’ve been suffering on and off for about 15 years. It’s strange because it was only at about 25 years old that it became bad. It hasn’t let up since.
I’m open to change my diet but not sure it’s sustainable to forego carbs, fruit or sugar ...
I’ve been suffering on and off for about 15 years. It’s strange because it was only at about 25 years old that it became bad. It hasn’t let up since.
I’m open to change my diet but not sure it’s sustainable to forego carbs, fruit or sugar ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.