THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by 1FullDecade
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad breath since 11 years old, I’m 24 now
Replies: 1
Views: 16845

Bad breath since 11 years old, I’m 24 now

Hello everyone. This post will be about my story, yes it says I’m a newbie I come from a different website. I always knew about this website but I never created an account, I would go on “search” and read topics looking for a cure

I’m married with 2 kids, my wife is so understanding omg she does ...
by 1FullDecade
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263172

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

It’s some yoga breathing technique called ujjayi. I felt the sinus under my eyes litterly clear and my throat pulling up this huge amount of mucus. I’m happy that 2 guys on this forum is cured and I’m hoping to be the 3rd. Tbh I don’t know if I’m doing the technique right lol so I just breathe ...
by 1FullDecade
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263172

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

I THINK WE ARE ONTO SOMETHING FELLAS
10 year suffer from bb here
I still don’t kind of understand but I did some YouTube videos and I can feel a slight difference. But can anyone email me personally and maybe show me this damn breathing technique? My email is [email protected]
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗