First of all congratulations on the success with your tongue. I've had a similar experience with the tung gel and brush, it really is quite effective.
I wouldn't necessarily ditch the electric toothbrush, most dentists will recommend using one. If you feel it's not shifting the plaque then try a ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Maybe healed, maybe improved. Maybe self deceived. For sure, I don't understand anything.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3237
- Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bloodbourne Halitosis
- Replies: 33
- Views: 20313
Re: Bloodbourne Halitosis
You want to be careful taking vitamin b6 supplements, its one of the vitamins that can be dangerous if you take too much, it can cause nerve damage.
Also 'cutting out' protein is not an option, we need to consume protein to live.
I know we're desparate, but lets at least try to keep things safe.
Also 'cutting out' protein is not an option, we need to consume protein to live.
I know we're desparate, but lets at least try to keep things safe.
- Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Unusual bad breath and possible cause
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1899
Re: Unusual bad breath and possible cause
Yes, sadly i don't think antibiotics can be a cure. antibiotics can temporarily remove the overgrowth but if the causal factors are still there the overgrowth will happen again.
Bad breath is always a frustrating and confusing condition to me. I know plenty of people with a much less rigourous ...
Bad breath is always a frustrating and confusing condition to me. I know plenty of people with a much less rigourous ...
- Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Unusual bad breath and possible cause
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1899
Unusual bad breath and possible cause
I have an unusual bad breath problem, and possibly a self-diagnosis of what the case is.
I've always thought of it as 'explosive bad breath'. I'll be sitting there, not having had bad breath all day, then within the space of 10 minutes i've filled the room with malodor, the just as quick its gone ...
I've always thought of it as 'explosive bad breath'. I'll be sitting there, not having had bad breath all day, then within the space of 10 minutes i've filled the room with malodor, the just as quick its gone ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.