THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by bobi
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My strugle and solution to tolerable breath
Replies: 2
Views: 1474

My strugle and solution to tolerable breath

I'm going to share my experience with u it might help to some, it might not.

I have had halitosis for about 25 years. Since primary school to adult life. School, colleage, bus rides, social interactions work all those things were really hard. Had to listen to all sort of comments from coworkers at ...
by bobi
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:48 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: TheraBreath - teeth stains
Replies: 1
Views: 13242

TheraBreath - teeth stains

Hello members,
I haven't been on the site for many years. So I had to register again to post a question.

I have been using Therabreath Toothpaste and TB mouth wash for about 8months now.
TB mild mint mouth wash and toothpaste,
TB PLUS toothpaste and mouthwash,
TB mouthwash Invigorating icy,
TB ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗