THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 16 matches

by Ghana3
Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meetup in Paris
Replies: 0
Views: 16610

Re: Meetup in Paris

Hi, I unfortunetly missed this one.
Keep me in touch if you plan to meet again this summer in Paris .
by Ghana3
Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bb increased after removing wisdom tooth
Replies: 3
Views: 1186

Re: Bb increased after removing wisdom tooth


I always tought my bb is a combination of pnd and acid reflux but never found anything that improved it tried different ppi and digestive enzymes for gut and nose wash for pnd without success. I also use 2 times a day a tongue scraper and mouth washer like ultradex without success. Tried ...
by Ghana3
Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bb and balloon sinuplasty
Replies: 6
Views: 4598

Re: Nasal bb and balloon sinuplasty


I have had severe bb for decades. Doctors have ruled out stomach issues, colon, SIBO, GERD, mouth, tongue and teeth. One of the many treatments for my breath I have tried was balloon sinuplasty. I wanted to try this because the bb also comes from my nose, not just my mouth. So my exhales smell and ...
by Ghana3
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Need an explanation please
Replies: 3
Views: 2977

Re: Need an explanation please


do you have nasal problems? pnd? try a netti pot for a while or go see an ENT if you haven't already, it seems like it is coming from your nose


Common man, what are these obvious questions.. 20 years bb ofc we know all that nasal pnd Neto pot, sinus flush, salt water gargle etc…, if it was that ...
by Ghana3
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you manage your Nasal BB?
Replies: 9
Views: 3088

Re: How do you manage your Nasal BB?

We can’t manage that curse, Mouth & nose are connected, if mouth smell is strong it ll come out your nose and vice versa. Permanent cure of bad breath is our only way out of this nightmare
by Ghana3
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm CURED by this cheap medicine! Everyone try this!
Replies: 18
Views: 7258

Re: I'm CURED by this cheap medicine! Everyone try this!

Just marketing his product. He created multiple account to promote this promote this weird pills coming from china. Hope some of you won’t fall into his trap injecting an unknown product into your system.
Read his previous messages he allegedly cured bb trough alkaline in 2017 then it was aloe Vera ...
by Ghana3
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Searching For A Cure- Update 3
Replies: 14
Views: 4201

Re: Searching For A Cure- Update 3


Hi! I only just started my treatment and I am on Day 2. So far, so good! My bad breath is gone and I am eating an unrestricted diet while on the antibiotics. I posted an Update 4 today, and plan to regularly update during my treatment.


Hi Searching_for_a_cure2, how has the treatment gone? Have ...
by Ghana3
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Carbs temporary cure?
Replies: 7
Views: 4888

Re: Carbs temporary cure?

winter wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:03 pm How do you all know that the smell disappear?
By the same way we judge that the smell is still there
by Ghana3
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Carbs temporary cure?
Replies: 7
Views: 4888

Re: Carbs temporary cure?


I have horrible bad breath and it’s room filling but for some reason whenever I eat foods with carbs it goes away for like 15 minutes depending on how much of it I eat. Whole grain carbs makes it disappear the longest. Anyone else experience this? If not I suggest trying it. We may find something ...
by Ghana3
Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bloodbourne Halitosis
Replies: 33
Views: 20313

Re: Bloodbourne Halitosis

My point was if you really want To know if either Selenbp1 or TMAU is causing your halitosis, you ll be able To know by tests; the issue with non genetic oral/extra oral halitosis is that most of us there been trying To find the exact cause for years & decades for some, but could not find the ...
by Ghana3
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bloodbourne Halitosis
Replies: 33
Views: 20313

Re: Bloodbourne Halitosis






Oh yeah baby.
We are in for a very long haul.

Our best bet is more and effective exploration in the medical field of genetic therapy. Perhaps down the road, our future generations may see a ray of hope. But for us, we might take it to our deathbeds.

At this stage of my life, I only and ...
by Ghana3
Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
Replies: 41
Views: 46911

Re: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally


Here is one of the many articles with our answers! But look at the last paragraph- again it says no curr but we can resuce the bad breath with dietary measures. What measures is the question. 😩😩
https://www.radboudumc.nl/en/news/2017/gene-mutation-causes-chronic-bad-breath


That studies mention ...
by Ghana3
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bloodbourne Halitosis
Replies: 33
Views: 20313

Re: Bloodbourne Halitosis

If you have nasal bad breath, it will fill your room, car office, doesnt need To be a bloodborne or Tmau issue imo;
by Ghana3
Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Maybe healed, maybe improved. Maybe self deceived. For sure, I don't understand anything.
Replies: 7
Views: 3237

Re: Maybe healed, maybe improved. Maybe self deceived. For sure, I don't understand anything.

I work in an office too, look like you dont really know if you made improvement with your breath; Non verbal reactions dont lie talk To a colleague face To face you will know if its present or gone.
by Ghana3
Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Unusual bad breath and possible cause
Replies: 2
Views: 1899

Re: Unusual bad breath and possible cause

Doxycycline is a strong anti biotic but kills a wide range of bacterias from Acnee To intestinal & even IST infections, but im not surprised it gave you some relief thats what antibiotics does To us Chronic BB sufferers; but BB eventually comesback couple days or week after completing the treatment
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗