THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 30 matches
- Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77317
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Load of marketing crap
- Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you manage your Nasal BB?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3081
Re: How do you manage your Nasal BB?
Diet works only about 10%. It's bad , it's potent, but not terrible kinda BB. Asides that, dieting is difficult and one relapse takes u back to square one. It sucks
- Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BETAINE HCL REVIEW
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3713
Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW
It resolved my all my reflux symptoms. In trying to fix BB, I fixed myriad of health issues I didn't realize I had. Reflux, Bleeding gums, shaky tooth, impacted tooth surgery, tonsillectomy for a terribly inflated and infection tonsils etc.
In the end, BB is worse than ever.
In the end, BB is worse than ever.
- Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you manage your Nasal BB?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3081
Re: How do you manage your Nasal BB?
Thanks for sharing your regime. However Baking soda+ lemon doesn't remove BB, not even temporarily. I understand u feel fresh afterwards, it just a feeling my friend, the feeling in turn boosts your confidence, so u talk and don't expect reactions. Try going someplace new after your regime and watch ...
- Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anybody know the explanation to this
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9675
Re: Anybody know the explanation to this
I am in the exactly same case as you. My room filling bb was so strong that people would flee me in the trains and buses.
The thing that helped me a lot is saccharomyces boulardii. Since I take a high dose of that every day I don't get reactions like this. But I still have a bad taste in my mouth ...
- Sat May 21, 2022 6:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try this, it may CURE you!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1632
Re: Try this, it may CURE you!
Another load of Crap and BS. Move along dude.
- Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BETAINE HCL REVIEW
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3713
Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW
Hi guys.
I've got the worst ,room filling bad breath..both nasal and oral odor. I recently tried Betaine HCl (500mg) after reading several articles online.
I had LPR symptoms and chronic reflux (all day long). I took 6 pills (2 per meal) on the first day..st the end of day 2, all LPR symptoms ...
- Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: White stuff on tounge
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1371
Re: White stuff on tounge
Hi all,
Just saw few posts about tounge. I really believe my BB is related to white stuff on my tongue but questions is how to make it pink? Mouthwashes don't work.
I'm on vegan diet from last month and I can see some improvement but is not 100% clean.
Maybe is oral thrush? Or something like ...
- Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BETAINE HCL REVIEW
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3713
Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW
If your stomach burns, it means you've got adequate stomach acid. Betaine isn't required.Grunge wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:21 am That stuff gave my stomach a burning sensation. Don't like it. I hear you need to experiment with dosages for that
Personally I take upto 5 over day (500mg) and feel no side effects. BB still here tho.
- Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: mouthwash make my BB worse
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4513
Re: mouthwash make my BB worse
Anyone noticed that mouthwash make BB stronger? I was using Corsodyl for few days and I believe it makes my breath more sticky. Maybe that's "die off" symptoms?
Regards
Just4life
Still fighting and looking for the cure...
Hydrogen peroxide (H202), therabreath Max strength, and mouthwashes ...
- Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: You'll Thank Me, simple and easy- bb free!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2243
Re: You'll Thank Me, simple and easy- bb free!
Gonna take more than that to convince anyone here.
First u didn't state your symptoms..or bb type.
Second- Total newbie with a magical cure post.
Next, there's no magic pill for BB. Soooo, another potential BS! Until otherwise proven.
First u didn't state your symptoms..or bb type.
Second- Total newbie with a magical cure post.
Next, there's no magic pill for BB. Soooo, another potential BS! Until otherwise proven.
- Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade for BB?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2356
Re: Has anyone tried Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade for BB?
@beast don't listen to weirdos. That stuff is a total waste and dangerous.. nearly killed me.
- Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36670
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
@Badluck01
My sinus was checked using CT scan and X-ray. Turns out I had enlarged inferior turbinates due to Rhinitis, no other problems were found .
That's not responsible for halitosis.
Thought maybe a bacteria pocket in there could create a strong smell.
My case is getting worst by the ...
- Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36670
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
@Badluck01
My sinus was checked using CT scan and X-ray. Turns out I had enlarged inferior turbinates due to Rhinitis, no other problems were found .
That's not responsible for halitosis.
My sinus was checked using CT scan and X-ray. Turns out I had enlarged inferior turbinates due to Rhinitis, no other problems were found .
That's not responsible for halitosis.
- Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36670
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
@badluck01
Asides Chronic PND, tongue coating (which I solve using Glycerin and Borax) I really do not have any other symptoms.
I previously had a serious case of LPR (Self diagnosed tho) or silent reflux..this was solve by taking 2x 500mg Betaine HCl pills after meals. Within a week, the reflux ...
Asides Chronic PND, tongue coating (which I solve using Glycerin and Borax) I really do not have any other symptoms.
I previously had a serious case of LPR (Self diagnosed tho) or silent reflux..this was solve by taking 2x 500mg Betaine HCl pills after meals. Within a week, the reflux ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.