THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by AlphaB
Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What's wrong with my tongue?
Replies: 41
Views: 15905

Re: What's wrong with my tongue?

So I've tried the urea twice now. Bought standard crystalline urea from Amazon, though it wasnt food or medical grade.

First time I held it for 5 mins, then spit out. It was pretty disgusting tasting, and I found it very difficult to not swallow. Also burns a bit. Didn't scrape directot afterwards ...
by AlphaB
Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade for BB?
Replies: 10
Views: 2369

Re: Has anyone tried Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade for BB?

Tried it, no effect. Hoped it would help my gut issues too. Mixed it with water, rinsed, then swallowed.

It's important not to inhale any of the powder though as it is very bad for the lungs.
by AlphaB
Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What's wrong with my tongue?
Replies: 41
Views: 15905

Re: What's wrong with my tongue?


There’s also a tongue cleaning process called Laser Tongue Debridement, also known as Laser Tongue Rejuvenation, using a combination of laser and high pressure water jet. This may take several visits and cost thousands of dollars. There’re at least 2 clinics in the US that offer this, and I think ...
by AlphaB
Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What's wrong with my tongue?
Replies: 41
Views: 15905

Re: What's wrong with my tongue?


22.jpg

@AlphaB Your tongue actually doesn't look too bad. You can actually see the fungiform papillae in amongst the filiform ones. I realize cell phone pics don't always do justice to reality. Here's a little clearer pic of mine-- not perfect but not even recognizable from what it used to be. I ...
by AlphaB
Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What's wrong with my tongue?
Replies: 41
Views: 15905

Re: What's wrong with my tongue?



You summed up Oravital perfectly. I just Hyland about 3 weeks ago, although it's his daughter who handles the breath patients now. She is very knowledgeable, they are very thorough and overall a great experience. That being said, I've tried my third round of Oravital Abx rinses and none have ...
by AlphaB
Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anti-microbial Peptides- Thoughts, Input, Experiences
Replies: 0
Views: 4012

Anti-microbial Peptides- Thoughts, Input, Experiences

I'm just wondering if anyone here has read this paper or has any input to add about IDR-1018 or other antimicrobial peptides.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25358509/

IDR-1018 seems to have promising biofilm disrupting capabilities in-vitro and I recall reading in either the above paper or ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗