Hi everyone,
I want to share my story in case it helps someone else who's been battling bad breath without knowing the real cause.
For many years, I struggled with halitosis. It wasn’t extreme, but I had to be extremely careful with my oral hygiene. If I wasn’t meticulous with flossing, the smell ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 16 matches
- Fri Jul 11, 2025 11:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Struggled With BB for Years Until Discovered a Hidden Rotten Tooth Under a Crown
- Replies: 1
- Views: 19359
- Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB Fix Protocol 2023
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15776
Re: BB Fix Protocol 2023
You can add to your routine leaving your toothbrush sinked in 2 parts of hydrogen peroxide and 1 part of water. The toothbrush accumulates lots of bacteria and if you don't clean it well you are putting bacteria in your mouth again every time you brush your teeth
- Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:52 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
- Replies: 16
- Views: 24307
Re: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
Hello, i think this is working for me! i am doing it and i wake up without build up in my tounge and without bad smell. I don't know for sure the intensity of my bb, but before this i would wake up with buiild up in my tounge and i could smell bad odor coming from my mouth.. now that i am leaving my ...
- Wed May 25, 2022 1:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Microbiome - Has anyone tried this?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2033
Re: Microbiome - Has anyone tried this?
No, currently i have a high fiber diet because i am vegetarian and i eat lots of fruits and vegetables, but i want to add more probiotics and diversity to my diet
- Tue May 17, 2022 8:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Microbiome - Has anyone tried this?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2033
Microbiome - Has anyone tried this?
Hello People,
I wanted to ask if anybody has seriously tried to add diversity to your microbiome?
Recently i got oral probiotics and they are working for me, but i know that there are people who didn't have results with them.
The thing is i realized that the microbiome has a very important ...
I wanted to ask if anybody has seriously tried to add diversity to your microbiome?
Recently i got oral probiotics and they are working for me, but i know that there are people who didn't have results with them.
The thing is i realized that the microbiome has a very important ...
- Sat May 14, 2022 10:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to deal with loneliness?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4881
Re: How to deal with loneliness?
Try Oralbiotic Blis K12, it worked for me and i am amazed! it's not publicity, i want others to enjoy the benefits of this product. Maybe you tried probiotics, but not this specific strain. I am convinced that probiotics have an effect in the mouth flora, so is good to try different strains until ...
- Sat May 14, 2022 10:36 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Took time to tell you my story
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12237
Re: Took time to tell you my story
Have you tried Oral probiotics ? The one which worked for me was Oralbiotic Blis K12
- Sat May 14, 2022 12:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try this, it may CURE you!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1632
Try this, it may CURE you!
Hello!
I wanted to share with you guys my experience. During a period of my life i started to have fecal bad breath, this one in which you hear the phrase "who farted?". I tried lots of things and i don't know if now it's completely gone or if i have it ocassionally. The only thing i know is that ...
I wanted to share with you guys my experience. During a period of my life i started to have fecal bad breath, this one in which you hear the phrase "who farted?". I tried lots of things and i don't know if now it's completely gone or if i have it ocassionally. The only thing i know is that ...
- Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Very diluted Hydrogen Peroxide
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2179
Re: Very diluted Hydrogen Peroxide
Recently i am using it more diluted, i just throw 8 drops in a glass of water, so it must be safe, most people use 50% HP 50% water. Anyway don't use it every day, only 3 days a week, maybe it's not a complete solution, but helps a lot.
- Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5496
Re: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
Why don't you try a vegan diet? I recommend you to see the "Games Changers" documentary on netflix
- Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5496
Re: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
Hi friends!
The relief is more noticable in my stomach rather than the smell now. The smell was relieved due to the diet and the combination of Glutamine and the Digestive enzymes. Now I can eat almost everything without feeling cramps in my stomach, but the smell is still very strong because I ...
- Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Very diluted Hydrogen Peroxide
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2179
Re: Very diluted Hydrogen Peroxide
to give you a clue about the dose, you put a veery little splash of hydrogen peroxide in a glass of water (medium size), and then you fill the glass with water up to 60% of it.
- Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Very diluted Hydrogen Peroxide
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2179
Very diluted Hydrogen Peroxide
Hello guys,
I am not sure what kind of bad breath i have and when. But i know for sure that my breath in the morning is not good.
I've been doing mouthwashes only at night with 3% hydrogen peroxide diluted with a lot of water and it works very good for my morning breath.
I use 1 part of peroxyde ...
I am not sure what kind of bad breath i have and when. But i know for sure that my breath in the morning is not good.
I've been doing mouthwashes only at night with 3% hydrogen peroxide diluted with a lot of water and it works very good for my morning breath.
I use 1 part of peroxyde ...
- Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 18 things that DID NOT work
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3601
Re: 18 things that DID NOT work
have you tried the breathing technique from raymond?
- Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Hello, people who say that the breathing technique is the same as ujiayi are wrong, because with Raymond technique you have to exhale through the nose, not through the mouth like in the unjayi method, anyway it's very similar.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.