THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by pemete
Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263187

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Hi! Below the lower teeth! If i have no focus I place my tongue to the palate immediately, because placed to it for 30 years. Still working! :)
by pemete
Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263187

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Hi! First of all sorry for my bad english.
I had bad breath for 30 years. I tried everythink for years you can belive me. The mucus from my nose coated my back tongue and caused bad breath. For this reason the only solution -for some hours- was the tongue scraping with chlorine dioxide. Chlorine ...
by pemete
Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263187

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

I want to thank you Raymond! I still dont belive, but after 30 years Its really working! You have saved my life!!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗