THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: mouthwash make my BB worse
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4524
Re: mouthwash make my BB worse
Anyone noticed that mouthwash make BB stronger? I was using Corsodyl for few days and I believe it makes my breath more sticky. Maybe that's "die off" symptoms?
Regards
Just4life
Still fighting and looking for the cure...
A long-time lurker here...
Yes, I have this problem, too. Certain ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.