THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by Rikki 2.0
Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:44 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My cure for fecal BB
Replies: 18
Views: 24847

Re: My cure for fecal BB

Here's a bit of an update: All of my test results (blood work for liver and kidney function) came back normal. Which is so frustrating and I'm sure you can all relate. It's ridiculous that doctors can't figure out what's going on with all of us. I even stopped the celery juice for several days ...
by Rikki 2.0
Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:12 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My cure for fecal BB
Replies: 18
Views: 24847

Re: My cure for fecal BB

Worst breath wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:11 pm Rikki did u hv nasal breath?
Honestly, I could never tell. I'm pretty sure I did and often felt so self-conscious to even be in a small room or car with other people, but I've never been able to confirm since I was too nervous to ask family/friends.
by Rikki 2.0
Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:09 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My cure for fecal BB
Replies: 18
Views: 24847

Re: My cure for fecal BB


Thank you for replying. Before the celery juice, did you have constipation issues? Meaning were you unable to do number 2 everyday? I never had that but I am trying to juice as I type. It’s disgusting haha but if it works, I wouldn’t care. I’d even drank vinegar before, a but of bleach even. Let’s ...
by Rikki 2.0
Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:07 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My cure for fecal BB
Replies: 18
Views: 24847

Re: My cure for fecal BB

Beast wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:02 am Thank you for this! I am going to try celery juice starting tomorrow
Any luck if you've continued with this? I'm curious to know if other people have been helped by celery juice.
by Rikki 2.0
Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:05 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My cure for fecal BB
Replies: 18
Views: 24847

Re: My cure for fecal BB



Some background: I have had fecal BB for almost 20 years - from my young teens until now in my early 30’s.
I have tried just about everything including antibiotics, cleanses, fasting, herbs, tinctures, enemas, expensive mouthwashes, hydrogen peroxide, going carb free / GF/ dairy free, etc. I ...
by Rikki 2.0
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:04 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My cure for fecal BB
Replies: 18
Views: 24847

Re: My cure for fecal BB


I'm so so happy for you!!🥳🥳
Do you eat regularly? Eating milk, dairy, coffee etc?


I'm still trying to stick to my sugar free, gluten free and dairy free diet as much as possible. But I have had some slip-ups when I've eaten muffins, cake, etc. If I was drinking the celery juice, i still ...
by Rikki 2.0
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:56 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My cure for fecal BB
Replies: 18
Views: 24847

Re: My cure for fecal BB


Congratulations🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙏🏻👏🏻👏🏻! How is it going? Also, did you experience diarrhea as many people who drink celery juice report? How exactly do you juice it, or just blend them and drink? Are you still bb free and how long have you been bb free? Please reply back 🙏🏻 One more thing, have you tried ...
by Rikki 2.0
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:44 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My cure for fecal BB
Replies: 18
Views: 24847

Re: My cure for fecal BB


Hello,
I am very happy that you have found a way to deal with bad breath.
Thank you for sharing with us what worked for you.
Please keep us updated if you have a chance to speak to your doctor about this solution, and if it has diagnostic significance.


I spoke to my doctor and I convinced her ...
by Rikki 2.0
Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:38 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My cure for fecal BB
Replies: 18
Views: 24847

My cure for fecal BB

Some background: I have had fecal BB for almost 20 years - from my young teens until now in my early 30’s.
I have tried just about everything including antibiotics, cleanses, fasting, herbs, tinctures, enemas, expensive mouthwashes, hydrogen peroxide, going carb free / GF/ dairy free, etc. I have ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗