Why do you have to be so negative about anyone who's posting their results? At some point no one is going to post what helps them anymore
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2617
- Gender:
Re: Possible cure?
- Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What's wrong with my tongue?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 15930
- Gender:
Re: What's wrong with my tongue?
I feel like part of the reason looks like you’re scraping it too hard and the little papillae things are irritated. I’ve realized that more scraping doesn’t do any good. I use this orabrush thing that seems to be really gentle. The more you irritate your tongue the more bacteria it’s going to ...
- Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What's wrong with my tongue?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 15930
- Gender:
Re: What's wrong with my tongue?
I've just tried it. Left it in my mouth for 10 minutes (gross taste and left my mouth burning), spit it out and scraped my tongue without any change. There was barely any gunk coming off. :/ I took some more and scraped my tongue with it and now my tongue is bleeding, burning and still white and ...
- Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What's wrong with my tongue?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 15930
- Gender:
Re: What's wrong with my tongue?
I ordered some pure crystalline urea now and it's arriving tomorrow! Gonna update you guys
@poco333 so you put it in your mouth, let it sit for 10 min and then just spit it out without scraping? And then scraped it off the next day?
@poco333 so you put it in your mouth, let it sit for 10 min and then just spit it out without scraping? And then scraped it off the next day?
- Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What's wrong with my tongue?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 15930
- Gender:
Re: What's wrong with my tongue?
@ poco333 wow your tongue is my dream. I really want to try the Urea supplement but it's $50 of shipping here to Austria.
I cannot find anything similiar to it. Can I use pure crystalline urea?
- Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade for BB?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2370
- Gender:
Re: Has anyone tried Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade for BB?
Saw someone here getting cured after a week but for me it didn't work sadly
- Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What's wrong with my tongue?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 15930
- Gender:
What's wrong with my tongue?
Been struggling with bad breath and a disgusting taste in my mouth since I can remember. Been to a dentist, ENT and GI. No oral or sinus issues. Slight reflux. Antiacids have no impact on my breath. Got tested for thrush/candida twice and it was negative. Regularily clearing my tonsils. Tongue looks ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.