THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Sat Jul 18, 2026 6:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MULTIPLE CURE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16060
Re: MULTIPLE CURE
Hi, are you completely cured? I have the same issue like yours, I have stinky floss on my upper molar, sometimes it has smell, sometimes i see a like a light green creamy paste when i floss on my molars. I have 5 teeth removed on my upper mouth, I am afraid to get another tooth to be remove again ...
- Mon Jul 13, 2026 3:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who Wants to Work With Me Finding the Cure
- Replies: 5
- Views: 24416
Re: Who Wants to Work With Me Finding the Cure
hello there, I am from Philippines,female too. Pls send me a message, I do not know why but I can't send my private message here, it always goes to my outbox. thanks
- Wed Apr 22, 2026 4:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HIDDEN TONSIL CRYPTS FOR 15 YEARS!!!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 16266
HIDDEN TONSIL CRYPTS FOR 15 YEARS!!!
Hello everyone.
here are my info.
type of BB: Mouth BB Only
years of BB: 15 years (not so sure,but more than a decade)
People's reaction wenever I start talking:
-did you fart?
-people covers nose and look shock while looking at me
and see the disgust in ther faces
what i've tried:
-hydrogen ...
here are my info.
type of BB: Mouth BB Only
years of BB: 15 years (not so sure,but more than a decade)
People's reaction wenever I start talking:
-did you fart?
-people covers nose and look shock while looking at me
and see the disgust in ther faces
what i've tried:
-hydrogen ...
Re: Im cured
I will do all the tips you have shared here. Please don't go right away. Maybe you could still keep us updated like once in a month. Because bb sufferers needs a living proof of cured individual, it will give us hope .
Now Im just starting. In God's grace I hope to see improvements and get cured ...
Now Im just starting. In God's grace I hope to see improvements and get cured ...
Re: Im cured
@ryan. I Believe in you and Im already doing not to drink water after every meal. Now I will do this stomach out thing. I really have a bad posture since young age, so my stomach was not in really good position I believe. And it made problems like acid reflux and lots of sticky mucus in my throat ...
Re: Im cured
@Ryan , I have bb also and am from the Philippines too. Can you send me private message here ? I wanna know how you get cured. And can we chat thru email or messenger.
I will wait for your response.
Thank you. I have BB for 8yrs. Now. It ruined the 8yrs. Of my life. I wanna get cured and have ...
I will wait for your response.
Thank you. I have BB for 8yrs. Now. It ruined the 8yrs. Of my life. I wanna get cured and have ...
- Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: About mouth breathing
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3834
Re: About mouth breathing
Hi Telpar ,it's been a year since you posted this thread about mouth breathing.
How are you doing? Did you switch now to nose breathing? Can you please give us an update.
I myself, also a mouth breathing. Im thinking the same as you maybe if we correct the way we breath, miracle will happen and we ...
How are you doing? Did you switch now to nose breathing? Can you please give us an update.
I myself, also a mouth breathing. Im thinking the same as you maybe if we correct the way we breath, miracle will happen and we ...
- Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mouth breathing is known cause of BB
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16018
Re: Mouth breathing is known cause of BB
Hello Guys, Im also thinking this could be a root cause for most of us here.
James2 wrote this post year 2014, now he disappeared and never post again. Maybe he was cured long time ago after correcting his mouth breathing .
I myself is also a mouth breather. If you search on youtube or google ...
James2 wrote this post year 2014, now he disappeared and never post again. Maybe he was cured long time ago after correcting his mouth breathing .
I myself is also a mouth breather. If you search on youtube or google ...
- Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Case
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7900
Re: My Case
Hello WHATEVEZ
.
I have read your case, I got really interested because I am suspecting we have the same problem.
It's been 11 yrs. Passed since you posted.
I hope you are still here and hoping for your update.
Were you get cured after your molar removal?
PLEASE REPLY if you read this. I will ...
.
I have read your case, I got really interested because I am suspecting we have the same problem.
It's been 11 yrs. Passed since you posted.
I hope you are still here and hoping for your update.
Were you get cured after your molar removal?
PLEASE REPLY if you read this. I will ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.