Thanks I tried nux vomica 30 ch before just for 3 days and discontinued Now I will try NUX VOMICA 12 ch for 2 weeks. I also used natrum cacodylicum 200 ch saw little difference in bb reduction..
Homeopathy takes time will try it for atleast a month...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Mon Jun 16, 2025 5:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thank you God
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15202
- Sun Jun 15, 2025 5:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thank you God
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15202
Re: Thank you God
I use homeopathy medicines. Please tell me the name and how much dilution ch you are using. Please reply...
- Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: May be some temporary relief?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 46919
Re: May be some temporary relief?
@Grateful - As I mentioned before Dense protein foods like Dairy, meat and fish.Acidic foods,sugars...etc are some of the foods that still trouble me...
I try to avoid these foods...
I try to avoid these foods...
- Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: May be some temporary relief?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 46919
Re: May be some temporary relief?
@worst breath: I take only INULIN powder.
@Pdro80: I still have white tongue but the smell is 90 percent gone..
I wont say 100 percent because when I eat red meat and fish the food smell lingers in my mouth for atleast an hour and then starts to get neutral..I just get confused sometimes.
I think ...
@Pdro80: I still have white tongue but the smell is 90 percent gone..
I wont say 100 percent because when I eat red meat and fish the food smell lingers in my mouth for atleast an hour and then starts to get neutral..I just get confused sometimes.
I think ...
- Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: May be some temporary relief?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 46919
Re: May be some temporary relief?
Guys it's working just need to have patience...
Started consuming INULIN powder on Jan 17 it's been 16 days. Started seeing difference on 10th day midnight.. So I knew it's working in the stomach or gut..
But as user grateful said next day after eating food it was neutral for 1 hour then again the ...
Started consuming INULIN powder on Jan 17 it's been 16 days. Started seeing difference on 10th day midnight.. So I knew it's working in the stomach or gut..
But as user grateful said next day after eating food it was neutral for 1 hour then again the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.