THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Lovelybug2x
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:12 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: CURE FOR TONGUE COATING AND SMELLY TONGUE
Replies: 2
Views: 14096

Re: CURE FOR TONGUE COATING AND SMELLY TONGUE

Hi,

I’m from the US. Can you tell me where I can get the product you’re talking about? I searched borax glycerin some shady websites came up I hope I don’t get scammed because I ordered a bottle from one of the websites
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗