THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by cured31
Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My potential cure after over 30 years
Replies: 2
Views: 1591

My potential cure after over 30 years

I've lurked everywhere for years, In the early years I thought people were rude to me for a variety of reasons, but about 9 years ago I realised I had bad breath. Been sad times ever since, had black tongue from overuse of too strong a solution of hydrogen peroxide, I have more medicine here than a ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗