THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 34 matches
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 11:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 22M, 10+ years of chronic halitosis, dry mouth, gut issues, and cavities.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 409
Re: 22M, 10+ years of chronic halitosis, dry mouth, gut issues, and cavities.
Long post, sorry. I've been dealing with this since I was around 10-11 and I've done a lot of testing, so I want to lay it all out rather than drip-feed details. Skip to the questions at the bottom if you want.
Background
Onset was around 4th-5th grade. I distinctly remember two things happening ...
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 11:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath diagnosis and treatment
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7802
Re: Bad breath diagnosis and treatment
UPDATE
After 9 months of biologic treatment for crohn disease my bb is 100% cured. It started to decrease significantly after month 6 and now PND is totally gone and bb also. In my case bb was caused by the rotten eggs post nasal drip.
My doctor said that actually I’m in clinical remission, at ...
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath diagnosis and treatment
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7802
Re: Bad breath diagnosis and treatment
In my case bb was caused by the rotten eggs post nasal drip.
So crohn disease was triggering rotten eggs smell which triggered post nasal drip? Did I get it right?
Cronh disease practically is leaky gut, your small intestine is damaged, people have slow motility and toxins pass into ...
- Sat Aug 08, 2026 2:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath diagnosis and treatment
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7802
Re: Bad breath diagnosis and treatment
UPDATE
After 9 months of biologic treatment for crohn disease my bb is 100% cured. It started to decrease significantly after month 6 and now PND is totally gone and bb also. In my case bb was caused by the rotten eggs post nasal drip.
My doctor said that actually I’m in clinical remission, at 12 ...
After 9 months of biologic treatment for crohn disease my bb is 100% cured. It started to decrease significantly after month 6 and now PND is totally gone and bb also. In my case bb was caused by the rotten eggs post nasal drip.
My doctor said that actually I’m in clinical remission, at 12 ...
- Sat Dec 27, 2025 2:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath diagnosis and treatment
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7802
Re: Bad breath diagnosis and treatment
Yes, near the hip. I got discomfort near the hip, front and back side. Right side only.Jimi Stein wrote: Sat Dec 27, 2025 4:52 am right iliac fosa is almost near the hip? Where the groin is?
- Sat Dec 27, 2025 12:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath diagnosis and treatment
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7802
Bad breath diagnosis and treatment
I think I have sorted our problem after many years jumping from doctor to doctor.
All people with bb since childhood we might have mild Crohn disease located in the terminal ileum. Cronh disease start in children, also our form of Crohn stay mild. I was diagnosed with mild Crohn disease in my ...
All people with bb since childhood we might have mild Crohn disease located in the terminal ileum. Cronh disease start in children, also our form of Crohn stay mild. I was diagnosed with mild Crohn disease in my ...
- Mon Sep 15, 2025 7:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Carnivore diet -- improvements, will be my "cure"
- Replies: 2
- Views: 20657
Re: Carnivore diet -- improvements, will be my "cure"
Hi jo.are you still cured.do you still eat only the carnivore diet or did u manage to introduce other foods.?
I can tell you from my experience, did carnivore diet for 1 month followed for another 2 months of lion diet(only grassfed beed and salt) and did nothing.
If someone who have bb since ...
- Sun Jun 22, 2025 2:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl medicine for bb
- Replies: 31
- Views: 66921
Re: Flagyl medicine for bb
Yes, exactly. I agree that the biofilm needs to be broken down first, otherwise no treatment will be effective.
The problem is that I’m allergic to metronidazole, tinidazole, and very likely also ornidazole. So all the main antibiotics that kill anaerobic bacteria are not an option for me. But ...
- Fri Jun 20, 2025 10:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl medicine for bb
- Replies: 31
- Views: 66921
Re: Flagyl medicine for bb
Hey everyone,
The solution for halitosis caused by batceria is killing the biofilm + killing the bad anaerobic bacteria.
I’ve been dealing with it for a long time. The only thing that really worked for me was Flagyl (metronidazole), but I’m allergic to it. I also tried tinidazole (had to import ...
- Fri Apr 04, 2025 12:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Could be OSTEOMYELITIS!?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 27794
Could be OSTEOMYELITIS!?
So what I remember when I was child I got some abscesses on my upper molars on right side, my shitty PND come from right side only and also in that period my bb started.
Osteomyelitis is more common in children because child's growing bones have an increased blood supply and that makes it easier ...
Osteomyelitis is more common in children because child's growing bones have an increased blood supply and that makes it easier ...
- Wed Mar 12, 2025 3:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach BB finally gone!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 26099
Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!
Yes acid reflux can cause BB for some people. It definitely caused my BB, because it totally cleared the problem for me. That same day after taking the pill, I went bowling with my family. I was crammed in the back seat with two other people. This was the first time I was totally confident ...
- Sun May 19, 2024 11:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Support group
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9197
Re: Support group
Hey guys my name is Amy I'm from California , I would like to start a online support group preferably on zoom however you don't have to be on video where we can just vent and support each other. Im married so no weird stuff please . Hoping to get st least one other female involved but guys are ...
- Thu May 16, 2024 11:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
- Replies: 13
- Views: 39884
Re: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
***k you dangeoulgau you son of a worthless bitch. I have been suffering for over 20 years. My post history proves it. My profile is over two decades old.
And here you are, discrediting my lengthy post with a few sentences of accusatory behavior. I have found a solution, and posted it across ...
- Thu May 16, 2024 3:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
- Replies: 13
- Views: 39884
Re: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
Don’t spend time to read this bullshit. The links he posted are affiliate links and he got commissions sales from amazon. Jimi ban this motherfucker, he come after 4 years of inactivity with affiliate business skills trying to make money from the people suffering. Son of bitch.
- Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: IV glutathione works bb free
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12804
Re: IV glutathione works bb free
Uptate: IV Glutathione was working some time in the beggining. It didnt solve my problem, dont get it.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.