THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by Badluck01
Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Replies: 102
Views: 36707

Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)


@Badluck01

My sinus was checked using CT scan and X-ray. Turns out I had enlarged inferior turbinates due to Rhinitis, no other problems were found .
That's not responsible for halitosis.


Thought maybe a bacteria pocket in there could create a strong smell.
My case is getting worst by the ...
by Badluck01
Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Replies: 102
Views: 36707

Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)

Quick question
Drank from a plastic water bottle a few hours ago.
Now when opening it literally smells like bottled gas. Anyone experienced this ?
by Badluck01
Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Replies: 102
Views: 36707

Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)


@badluck01

Asides Chronic PND, tongue coating (which I solve using Glycerin and Borax) I really do not have any other symptoms.
I previously had a serious case of LPR (Self diagnosed tho) or silent reflux..this was solve by taking 2x 500mg Betaine HCl pills after meals. Within a week, the reflux ...
by Badluck01
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Replies: 102
Views: 36707

Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)


@ Badluck01

I’m not pretending to offer medical advice, and not necessarily to do with bb, but I solved my constipation (and ibs) with added dietary fiber and exercise. Not sure if those would help your case,but it does help many people.

I also solved my GERD by losing about 100 lb of body ...
by Badluck01
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Replies: 102
Views: 36707

Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)



Hello,
I'm new in this forum and have chosen this place to explain my symptoms and my history.

I'm 21 years old and just before summer I noticed people started to react to my breath when I was eating (sitting face to face) and would sometimes cough when I spoke. Back then I didn't think off ...
by Badluck01
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Replies: 102
Views: 36707

Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)

@ telpar

Appreciate the feedback.
True that it's easy to get carried away and obsess with people's reactions. However, with severe breath or any smell for that matter, the reactions are proportional. I've had them before too when extremely strong smells saturate the air making me want to gag/cough ...
by Badluck01
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Replies: 102
Views: 36707

Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)

Firstly thank you both for your replies.

@Stevian
I did the swab test first thing in the morning. Didn't have any color. It had a slight musty/cheesy smell, similar to when someone sneezes hard.
But I can only smell my breath sometimes, like when moving my head or clearing my throat from mucus and ...
by Badluck01
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Replies: 102
Views: 36707

Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)

Hello,
I'm new in this forum and have chosen this place to explain my symptoms and my history.

I'm 21 years old and just before summer I noticed people started to react to my breath when I was eating (sitting face to face) and would sometimes cough when I spoke. Back then I didn't think off the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗