THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Bri93
Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: You'll Thank Me, simple and easy- bb free!
Replies: 6
Views: 2245

Re: You'll Thank Me, simple and easy- bb free!


Hi, Long Time Lurker.
So my remedy has been listed here. Guess what... it works!!!

I'm not saying it works for everyone. I have a pretty good feeling it'll help most of you.

I won't even list the brand I take, I don't want to be accused of selling it. I'm here to help you if you are in agony ...
by Bri93
Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:17 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: Re: Any Lesbians?
Replies: 0
Views: 12278

Re: Any Lesbians?

Hi there! I'm 28 & live in Texas. Any lesbians out there? PM me
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗