THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Hello567
Wed May 15, 2024 11:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I thought this was it
Replies: 1
Views: 11931

I thought this was it

Man! I'm at my wits end. I'm exhausted and can't catch a break. I'm tired of trying.

I have been suffering from nasal bb that fills a room for more than a decade by now and have tried everything under the sun at this point. Nothing works. Multiple visits to gastroenterologist, ENT, primary care, CT ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗