THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by LifeIsTough
Mon May 02, 2022 9:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Perio Disease
Replies: 5
Views: 3020

Re: Perio Disease

Hello, I’m almost positive that’s when it started because I’ve never had any health issues until they diagnosed me with gum disease. Thanks for the advice, I’ll definitely look into getting the scan because I was thinking it could be a tooth/sinus impact issue.
by LifeIsTough
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Perio Disease
Replies: 5
Views: 3020

Re: Perio Disease

Thanks, you too.
by LifeIsTough
Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Perio Disease
Replies: 5
Views: 3020

Re: Perio Disease

I’ve had bb for about three years
by LifeIsTough
Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Perio Disease
Replies: 5
Views: 3020

Perio Disease

Hello everyone, so does anyone suffer from perio/gum disease? I’m thinking this might be causing my bb. I’ve had it for around six years now and it has gotten worse. I’ve complained to my periodontist about my bb and she said my gums are healthy however I still have gum pockets. I even went to get a ...
by LifeIsTough
Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192972

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Hey guys, I’m in NC.. PM me if you want to chat. Looking for friendship and to possibly meetup :/
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗