THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Frank@23
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How does H pylori smell like?
Replies: 12
Views: 65620

Re: How does H pylori smell like?

How did you guys solve this problem?? I tried everything and I'm losing gope
by Frank@23
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tried to talk to my family about my bb problem..
Replies: 31
Views: 9650

Re: Tried to talk to my family about my bb problem..

How did you solve the problem been having this problem for 5 years now. Kindly help me please
by Frank@23
Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do I have hope??
Replies: 7
Views: 2511

Re: Do I have hope??

You're not alone I've been suffering from that for 5 years now. I know it's hard, I tried everything but I'm still looking for a cure. Lost some people who means a lot to me because it cause me depression but I learned to move on and keep moving. The right people would accept for who you are.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗