THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Dillerpov
Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you deal with your bb?
Replies: 15
Views: 3280

Re: How do you deal with your bb?

Beast wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:29 pm I’m positive I have bb. Family members have told me, and even strangers will make a rude comment now and then. On the plane, people next to me complained about the smell, and I wasn’t even speaking, I was just sitting there breathing

Do you have bad taste?
by Dillerpov
Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath from tongue, i want to kill myself
Replies: 7
Views: 1898

Re: Bad breath from tongue, i want to kill myself



I think my bad breath comes from the tongue, as the bottom of it is greenish in color, if I try to clean it with a toothbrush it comes back after a few days.
I brush my teeth 3 times and use mouthwash and brush my tongue, but nothing changes, I always feel a bad taste in my mouth after 2/3 hours ...
by Dillerpov
Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath from tongue, i want to kill myself
Replies: 7
Views: 1898

Re: Bad breath from tongue, i want to kill myself


Bro forget killing yourself death is 100% guaranteed anyway, everyone wil enjoy bbq and fun days out while you sit in a coffin waiting for everyone to die does that sound fun? Bruh focus on the problem forget the future forget your social life ***k everyone your number 1 focus should be bad breath ...
by Dillerpov
Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you deal with your bb?
Replies: 15
Views: 3280

Re: How do you deal with your bb?

Are you sure you have bb?
by Dillerpov
Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath from tongue, i want to kill myself
Replies: 7
Views: 1898

Re: Bad breath from tongue, i want to kill myself


It might not be your tongue. I thought my bb was coming from my tongue so I had it professionally cleaned. There’s a clinic in Virginia that does it. It didn’t help one bit. I still have bb. I’m not sure what is causing my bb, but I am always trying to figure it out. I can’t stand my breath ...
by Dillerpov
Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath from tongue, i want to kill myself
Replies: 7
Views: 1898

Bad breath from tongue, i want to kill myself

I think my bad breath comes from the tongue, as the bottom of it is greenish in color, if I try to clean it with a toothbrush it comes back after a few days.
I brush my teeth 3 times and use mouthwash and brush my tongue, but nothing changes, I always feel a bad taste in my mouth after 2/3 hours but ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗