THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by thereishope
Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:11 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Be resilent! Don't lose hope! My story
Replies: 5
Views: 14328

Re: Be resilent! Don't lose hope! (FOUND A CURE!!!! finally)

Hello guys!

So after 2 months of trying and failing I HAVE found a cure.

1.) chlorophyll !

Its an internal deodorant you can order off amazon. Its known to reduce body odor and bad breath odor from the stomach. Take the recommeded dosage for 7 days! I use the pill form but I also have the ...
by thereishope
Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:20 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Be resilent! Don't lose hope! My story
Replies: 5
Views: 14328

Be resilent! Don't lose hope! My story

I started to notice I had BB about 2 years ago. This was AFTER a root canal procedure. The tooth was infected and they prescribed me Amoxicillian until I was able to get the procedure done.

Not knowing what I know now, antibiotics kill good bacteria and the bad bacteria in your mouth.

This ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗