THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by NewMan
Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you deal with your bb?
Replies: 15
Views: 3282

cured after 13+ years

All praise to the most high I’m finally free of it. I would like to start by saying my post is going to sound strange but this is the God honest truth and I have no reason to lie. I’m not selling or recommending any products. I’m not an expert and I don’t claim to know more than anyone here. Let’s ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗