THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Notfreetobeme
Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I noticed something today
Replies: 1
Views: 1192

I noticed something today

I knew i had thick/clear saliva However, today i noticed when i use mouthwash in my mouth and then spit it out all seems normal When i then gargle for a bit and spit, it is when the expelled liquid is seriously thicker and makes my mouth or throat want to produce more saliva

I wonder if this means ...
by Notfreetobeme
Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think this is actually working!!
Replies: 32
Views: 12242

Re: I think this is actually working!!

I just ordered the test. At this point, I’ll try anything. Thanks for the post. Did I understand you to say they consult with you over the results or are you left to interpret them on your own? Im dreading Christmas and I really want to be able to enjoy social activities again. I found a few ...
by Notfreetobeme
Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:58 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I wish I just didn’t know
Replies: 1
Views: 11949

I wish I just didn’t know

I haven’t always had BB. Looking back, I believe it started in my mid 30’s…around the same time as food allergies and hives. I had nasal allergies that would leave me sneezing and stuffed up for months. I eventually developed food allergies and still suffer from hives. I first became aware I had a ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗