THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Thu May 12, 2022 5:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do I have hope??
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2506
Re: Do I have hope??
Hey, don't lose hope, and this is all not about you. I know lots of people suffering from this BB. I have a friend who also has issues with BB, but she is not ready to lose her hope. She tried proper professional dental cleaning and maintained her oral hygiene in the right way. She strictly followed ...
- Wed May 11, 2022 7:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to deal with loneliness?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4881
Re: How to deal with loneliness?
Hey, why are you feeling ashamed of yourself? Is it your fault? Why are you obsessing over it and blaming everything on your mistake? In my opinion, you want to boost your confidence and maintain it for your bright future. There may be many people here to disappoint you, but you have to try for that ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.