THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Anonim
Sat May 14, 2022 1:46 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Took time to tell you my story
Replies: 2
Views: 12239

Took time to tell you my story

Hey guys. First of all sorry for my grammar mistakes, not a native english speaker. Now, where to start...
I am 36 years old woman, and I got double curses, bad breath and I am gay. Great, ha?
First time I remeber I noticed something is wrong with my breath is when I was 12-13 years old. I was ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗