Hello, guys!
I have some really good news!
After a long time, I've found something that makes a HUGE difference for me! It seems I've learned how to maintain my breath at more or less normal level of freshness! And here I need to say that my breath was REALLY, REALLY bad and ROOM FILLING! I will ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 26 matches
- Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THIS makes huge difference for me!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 25575
- Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: is probiotic along with fermented foods the answer?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2299
Re: is probiotic along with fermented foods the answer?
I had been combining no sugar+no milk+no flour diet together with big amount of probiotics(homemade kimchi and sauerkraut) for 2 months long.However,after 2 months my breath wasn't improved at all.The diet did provide some little improvement because I avoided my trigger foods,which are basically ...
- Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success!! Glutathione (S-Acetyl) definitely WORKS - BB Free!!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8126
Re: Success!! Glutathione (S-Acetyl) definitely WORKS - BB Free!!
Doesn't work for me.I have been testing these supplements for 3 weeks and there was no change in my breath.The regular glutathione also didn't work for me before.
- Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My routine
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4911
Re: My routine
I had no problems with coloringBeast wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:12 am I tried Betadine, but I was so worried it would stain my teeth because of its strong coloring. I just got veneers, so I don’t want to risk it. Even when I just brushed it on my tongue, it would get on my teeth.
- Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:19 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: If it can help anyone
- Replies: 7
- Views: 14820
Re: If it can help anyone
An update from me:
I decided to give another try for diatomaceous earth.It's been almost 6 weeks since I started taking 1,5 teaspoons of DE on empty stomach,but this time it also doesn't seem to be working for me.
Has anyone else tryed this?
I decided to give another try for diatomaceous earth.It's been almost 6 weeks since I started taking 1,5 teaspoons of DE on empty stomach,but this time it also doesn't seem to be working for me.
Has anyone else tryed this?
- Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525288
Re: What cured me
Thank you for the story!
Could you tell,what smell you felt after doing the lick test? It was sour/fecal or maybe other?
And did antibacterial mouthwashes worked in your case? I mean,the mucoid plaque in the colon was affecting the count of bad bacteria in your mouth or you exhaled the smell from ...
Could you tell,what smell you felt after doing the lick test? It was sour/fecal or maybe other?
And did antibacterial mouthwashes worked in your case? I mean,the mucoid plaque in the colon was affecting the count of bad bacteria in your mouth or you exhaled the smell from ...
- Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm cured- saline solution
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28379
Re: I'm cured- saline solution
Thank you,I will try to do this.
You are saying,that you had no nasal BB,so do you think,that bad bacteria were coming down through your nasal cavity to your mouth and tongue? Did gargling with chlorhexidine help you before?
You are saying,that you had no nasal BB,so do you think,that bad bacteria were coming down through your nasal cavity to your mouth and tongue? Did gargling with chlorhexidine help you before?
- Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try This!!!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2369
Re: Try This!!!!!
Nice.I think,you finally removed the biofilm from the place,where bacteria were hiding and couldn't be reached by antibacterial mouthwash,because the biofilm was protecting them.
In my case,just only scraping,without using antibacterial mouthwash also doesn't make me BB free.I also noticed,that the ...
In my case,just only scraping,without using antibacterial mouthwash also doesn't make me BB free.I also noticed,that the ...
- Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5250
Re: Does anyone suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome
I suffer from this for many years.It's basically psychosomatics(body's respond to anxiety).In my case the underlying cause of anxiety is BB(No perspectives in life,self isolation,lost opportunities and so on and so on).
When I try a new method against BB or a new diet,that seems to be promising,the ...
When I try a new method against BB or a new diet,that seems to be promising,the ...
- Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:26 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: If it can help anyone
- Replies: 7
- Views: 14820
Re: If it can help anyone
Hi kira-kira,
I saw an improvement after the first day. Diatomaceous earth had a laxative effect. I felt that it was cleaning my gut of intestinal parasites, microbes and whatnot.
However, I felt that I was BB-free after about 12-13 days, after the strong garlic smell that appeared on about the ...
- Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:08 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: If it can help anyone
- Replies: 7
- Views: 14820
Re: If it can help anyone
Hey,on which day you started seeing results from diatomaceous earth? I remember taking it for 2 weeks,but I saw no change in my breath.
Also was your BB due to bacteria on the tongue and mouth or you were exhaling it from lungs?Did mouthwashes help you?
Also was your BB due to bacteria on the tongue and mouth or you were exhaling it from lungs?Did mouthwashes help you?
- Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think this is actually working!!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12219
Re: I think this is actually working!!
So how is your BB now?
- Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think this is actually working!!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12219
Re: I think this is actually working!!
I took them for 3 weeks and I also took probiotic with 2 different strains,that are active against yeast(Lactobacillus acidophilus and Lactobacillus plantarum).When I took probiotic,I took it only in the evening and together with food and without drinking apple cider vinegar(so that stomach acid ...
- Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think this is actually working!!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12219
Re: I think this is actually working!!
Hey!Any updates?
Taking anticandida supplements made no change to my breath.Probably that's because I didn't have candida,I just wanted to be sure,that it's so...
Taking anticandida supplements made no change to my breath.Probably that's because I didn't have candida,I just wanted to be sure,that it's so...
- Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think this is actually working!!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12219
Re: I think this is actually working!!
Definitely try to cut out at least sugar!!!Candida is feeding on it!!!Beast wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:35 am I don’t really follow a diet except low-carlorie. I read that cutting out refined sugar helps this process so I will try that
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.