THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by twirlycharly
Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:53 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I think I have TMAU - genetic results!!
Replies: 2
Views: 13487

Re: I think I have TMAU - genetic results!!

What are the supplements used to treat TMAU?
by twirlycharly
Thu May 19, 2022 8:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I want to share something with you guys that has helped me A LOT
Replies: 9
Views: 4760

Re: I want to share something with you guys that has helped me A LOT


Hi! Im not exactly sure what the problem is but I really feel like my swallowing is compromised and I can't swallow down food or the thick mucus I had/sometimes still have very well. It sort of feels like I'm feeling MORE of the act of swallowing than I should, as if its not very natural. And also ...
by twirlycharly
Tue May 17, 2022 12:54 pm
Forum: DATING
Topic: Should i ask my crush out if I have bb
Replies: 1
Views: 11139

Re: Should i ask my crush out if I have bb

you sound like you are interested so I think you should go for it. Have you been close to her before and has she made any signs of reacting to your BB? If she hasn't then I don't see a reason why not to.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗