THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by tedrashwin
Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New Hope I Believe - Stem Cells
Replies: 8
Views: 6855

Re: New Hope I Believe - Stem Cells

I think this is the hope we were waiting for. Stem cells. I mean doctors are curing blind people, generating organs with stem cells. It will be so easy to inject stem cells in out throat, sinuses.

We need a clinic that does this. And probably we would get a great relief.

Any scientists out there ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗