THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Home test for microbiome?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1871
Home test for microbiome?
Has anyone tried any of the home test that checks gut health and determines food intolerances, good and bad bacteria, etc? I think I am going to give one a try and provide periodic updates. I will not disclose which brand I am using because if it turns out to be a scam I don't want anyone else to ...
- Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:25 pm
- Forum: OTHER
- Topic: What do you do for a living?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 26202
Re: What do you do for a living?
Im a dental student. I figured it makes sense to be a dentist since I will be surrounded by patients with dental problems and halitosis anyway.
- Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:23 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Nasal BB story
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13821
Re: Nasal BB story
I know exactly how you feel. Hang in there and stay strong. You will eventually learn how to filter out the BS that people say and the way they act. Hopefully, what ever is causing your BB will be resolved soon.
Don't let the way people perceive you ruin your college experience!!
Don't let the way people perceive you ruin your college experience!!
- Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:08 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Chronic BB ;(
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12652
Re: Chronic BB ;(
That's a great question. 90% of halitosis is intraoral (from the mouth). However, about 10% of us unlucky individuals have extraoral (outside the mouth) causes. To determine if your BB is coming from your mouth you should see a dentist. Once periodontal disease and cavities are ruled out and you ...
- Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:35 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Chronic BB ;(
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12652
Chronic BB ;(
Hey everyone!
Like a lot of you I also suffer from chronic BB. I believe I first noticed it when I was 11 or 12 years old. My BB is so bad that I was bullied through out middle and high school. My breath would fill up the entire classroom. In college my breath would fill up lecture halls that can ...
Like a lot of you I also suffer from chronic BB. I believe I first noticed it when I was 11 or 12 years old. My BB is so bad that I was bullied through out middle and high school. My breath would fill up the entire classroom. In college my breath would fill up lecture halls that can ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.